The Indiana Pacers (3-1) are at home in Central Division play against the Cleveland Cavaliers (3-1) on Thursday, December 31, 2020 at 3:00 PM ET. The Pacers are favored by in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The over/under is in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of December 31, 2020, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Pacers vs Cavaliers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of December 31
Jeremy Lamb: Out (Knee),
T.J. Warren: Out (Foot),
Goga Bitadze: Out (Right ankle),
Brian Bowen II: Out (Groin)
Isaac Okoro: Out (Foot),
Dylan Windler: Out (Wrist),
Kevin Love: Out (Calf),
Kevin Porter Jr.: Out (Personal),
Matthew Dellavedova: Out (Concussion)
Cavaliers 114 Pacers 108
The model and DraftKings both have the Pacers taking home the win, but the model has them winning by slightly less (6.4 points). Lean towards taking the Cavaliers.In this matchup, the model projects a total (222.0 points) a little higher than the DraftKings over/under (216.5 points).
Pacers Key Players
Cavaliers Key Players
- Last season, the Pacers had a 47.5% shooting percentage from the field, which was 1.6% lower than the 49.1% of shots the Cavaliers’ opponents knocked down.
- Indiana went 22-8-2 against the spread and 25-7 overall when it shot higher than 49.1% from the field.
- Cleveland went 19-7-1 against the spread and 16-11 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 47.5% from the field.
- The Cavaliers shot at a 45.8% clip from the field last season, -1.1 percentage points fewer than the 44.7% shooting opponents of the Pacers averaged.
- Cleveland had compiled a 22-16 record against the spread and a 14-24 straight up record in games it shot over 44.7% from the field.
- Indiana went 25-18-2 against the spread and 30-15 overall in games it allowed opponents to shoot above 45.8% from the field.
- The Pacers knocked down 36.4% of their three-point shots last season, 1.1% lower than the 37.5% the Cavaliers allowed opponents to shoot from deep.
- Indiana went 25-10-1 against the spread and 25-11 overall when it shot better than 37.5% from distance.
- Cleveland went 22-8-1 against the spread and 15-16 overall when its opponents shot higher than 36.4% from deep.
- The Cavaliers’ three-point shooting percentage last season (35.1%) was -0.8 percentage points lower than opponents of the Pacers averaged (34.3%).
- Cleveland had a 19-14-2 ATS record and is 11-24 straight-up when the team hit more than 34.3% of its three-point attempts.
- Indiana had a 24-18-3 ATS record and a 31-14 straight-up record last season when it made more than 35.1% of its three-point attempts.
- The Pacers’ 10.3 made three-pointers per game last season were only 0.9 fewer made shots on average than the 11.2 per game the Cavaliers gave up.
- When Cleveland made more threes than its opponents last season, it went 12-8-2 against the spread and 6-16 overall. When Indiana was out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it was 16-25-2 ATS and 21-22 straight up.
- The Pacers made the 29th-most three-pointers in the league last season, while the Cavaliers gave up the 20th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Pacers vs Cavaliers Stat Rankings
|Pacers Rank||Pacers AVG||Cavaliers AVG||Cavaliers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from