The Atlanta Hawks (3-0) will try to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the Brooklyn Nets (2-2) on Wednesday, December 30, 2020 at Barclays Center as underdogs. The contest airs at 7:30 PM ET on YES. The over/under is in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of December 30, 2020, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nets vs Hawks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of December 30
Nicolas Claxton: Out (Right knee),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out (ACL)
Onyeka Okongwu: Out (Foot),
Clint Capela: Day To Day (Achilles),
Kris Dunn: Out (Right ankle),
Danilo Gallinari: Day To Day (Left foot),
Tony Snell: Out (Foot)
Hawks 116 Nets 112
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook here and get the best bonuses available anywhere!The model predicts a total (228.2 points) much lower than the one set by DraftKings for this matchup (239.5 points). Take the under.
Nets Key Players
Hawks Key Players
- Last season, the Nets had a 44.5% shooting percentage from the field, which was 3.3% lower than the 47.8% of shots the Hawks’ opponents hit.
- Brooklyn went 15-7 against the spread and 15-7 overall when it shot higher than 47.8% from the field.
- Atlanta’s record was 17-2 against the spread and 10-9 overall when its opponents made more than 44.5% of their shots from the field.
- The Hawks shot at a 44.9% clip from the field last season, -0.1 percentage points fewer than the 44.8% shooting opponents of the Nets averaged.
- Atlanta had compiled a 19-11-2 record against the spread and an 18-15 straight up record in games it shot above 44.8% from the field.
- Brooklyn went 22-18 against the spread and 21-19 overall in games it allowed opponents to shoot over 44.9% from the field.
- The Nets shot 34.2% from three-point range last season, 2.1% lower than the 36.3% the Hawks allowed to opponents.
- Brooklyn went 20-13 against the spread and 20-13 overall when it shot better than 36.3% from distance.
- Atlanta went 23-5 against the spread and 15-13 overall when its opponents shot higher than 34.2% from deep.
- The Hawks hit 33.3% of their shots from three-point range, which was 2.2 percentage points fewer than the 35.5% the Nets’ opponents averaged last season.
- Atlanta went 16-8-1 ATS and 12-13 overall when the team hit more than 35.5% of its three-point attempts.
- Brooklyn went 23-11 ATS and 19-15 overall in games it shot over 33.3% from deep.
- The Nets knocked down 13.2 three-pointers per game last season, 1.2 more made shots on average than the 12 per game the Hawks allowed.
- Brooklyn went 28-13 against the spread and 22-19 overall last season in games it out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Atlanta hit fewer threes than its opponents, it went 5-24 ATS and 1-28 straight up.
- The Hawks made the 16th-most three-pointers in the league a season ago, while the Nets allowed the 13th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Nets vs Hawks Stat Rankings
|Nets Rank||Nets AVG||Hawks AVG||Hawks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from