NFC West opponents square off when the Los Angeles Rams (9-6) host the Arizona Cardinals (8-7) on Sunday, January 3, 2021 SoFi Stadium. Los Angeles is . The over/under is set at .
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of December 29, 2020, 1:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Rams vs. Cardinals Odds
|Rams (-1.5)||Rams 27 Cardinals 20|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Rams Betting Insights
- Los Angeles is 8-7 against the spread.
- The Rams have a split ATS record of 5-5 when favored by at least 1.5 points.
- Just 11 of Los Angeles’ 15 games this year have gone over the point total (26.7% of its outings).
- The Cardinals defense has allowed 23.3 points per game this season, close to the same amount as the 23.6 the Rams have scored.
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, Los Angeles is 6-1 and 6-1 against the spread.
- When the Arizona defense allows 23.3 points or fewer this year, the Cardinals have put together a 5-2 overall record and a 5-2 record against the spread.
- Los Angeles has a 4-3 record against the spread at home this year, and is 5-2 overall in home games.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Cardinals Betting Insights
- Arizona has a losing 7-8 record against the spread.
- The Cardinals have a losing ATS record of 4-5 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Just nine of Arizona’s 15 games this year have gone over the point total (33.3% of its opportunities).
- The Cardinals, on average, score 7.6 more points per game this season (26.9) than the Rams allow (19.3).
- In games where Arizona scores at least 26.9 points this season, they are 6-2 overall and 5-3 against the spread.
- When Los Angeles allows opposing offenses to put 19.3 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 7-0 overall and 6-1 against the spread.
- Arizona’s record against the spread in away games this year is 4-3, and its record on the road overall is 4-3.
Rams Players to Watch
- Jared Goff leads the team with 3,951 passing yards (263.4 yards per game) and has a 67% completion percentage this year (370-of-552) while throwing 20 touchdowns and 13 interceptions in 15 games.
- Darrell Henderson has rushed for a team-leading 626 yards on 138 attempts (41.7 yards per game) while scoring five touchdowns in 15 games.
- Malcolm Brown has 398 yards on 98 carries (26.5 ypg), with five rushing touchdowns over the course of 15 games.
- This season, Cooper Kupp has 92 catches (on 125 targets) to lead the team with 974 yards (64.9 per game) while scoring three touchdowns in 15 games.
- Robert Woods has chipped in with 899 yards on 86 catches with six touchdowns. He has been targeted 123 times and averages 59.9 receiving yards per game in 15 matchups this year.
- Over 15 games in 2020, Josh Reynolds has caught 48 passes on 75 targets for 589 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 39.3 receiving yards per game.
- Aaron Donald has notched a team-leading 13.5 sacks, while adding 12.0 TFL and 41 tackles over 15 games.
- John Johnson has collected 98 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and one interception to lead the team in tackles so far in 15 games over the course of the 2020 campaign.
- Darious Williams has picked off four passes to lead the team while adding 39 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and 14 passes defended 15 over games.
Cardinals Players to Watch
- This year, Kyler Murray has collected 3,884 passing yards (258.9 yards per game) while going 367-for-547 (67.1% completion percentage) and throwing 26 touchdowns and 12 interceptions in 15 games. He has tacked on 816 rushing yards on 131 carries with 11 touchdowns, averaging 54.4 yards per game.
- Kenyan Drake has churned out a team-high 919 rushing yards (65.6 yards per game) and scored 10 touchdowns in 14 games.
- DeAndre Hopkins has been targeted 150 times and has 111 catches to lead the team with 1,372 yards (91.5 ypg) with six touchdowns in 15 games this season.
- Christian Kirk’s statline this year shows 48 catches for 621 yards and six touchdowns over the course of 14 games. He puts up 44.4 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 79 times.
- Larry Fitzgerald has racked up 409 yards on 54 passes with one touchdown in 2020, averaging 27.3 yards per game on 72 targets in 15 contests.
- Haason Reddick has collected a team-leading 12.5 sacks, while adding 14.0 TFL and 57 tackles over 15 games.
- Jordan Hicks has collected 113 tackles and 11.0 TFL to lead the team in tackles so far in 15 games over the 2020 campaign.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from