The Philadelphia 76ers (2-1) are at home in Atlantic Division play against the Toronto Raptors (0-2) on Tuesday, December 29, 2020 at 7:00 PM ET. The 76ers are favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under set at points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of December 29, 2020, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Raptors Betting Odds
Injury Report as of December 29
Joel Embiid: Day To Day (Back),
Furkan Korkmaz: Out (Groin)
Patrick McCaw: Out (Knee)
76ers Key Players
Raptors Key Players
- The 76ers shot 46.4% from the field last season, 3.6 percentage points higher than the 42.8% the Raptors allowed to opponents.
- Philadelphia went 27-26-3 against the spread and 39-18 overall when it shot better than 42.8% from the field.
- Toronto went 40-24 against the spread and 48-16 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 46.4% from the field.
- The Raptors shot 45.6% from the field, -0.6% higher than the 46.2% the 76ers’ opponents shot last season.
- Toronto went 28-10-1 against the spread and 37-2 overall when it shot higher than 46.2% from the field.
- When Philadelphia’s opponents shot higher than 45.6% from the field last season, it was 18-17-2 against the spread and 27-10 overall.
- The 76ers knocked down 36.2% of their three-point shots last season, 2.5% higher than the 33.7% the Raptors allowed opponents to shoot from deep.
- Philadelphia had a 23-23-1 record against the spread and a 30-18 record overall when the team knocked down more than 33.7% of its three-point attempts.
- Toronto went 30-20-1 against the spread and 38-13 overall when its opponents shot better than 36.2% from deep.
- The Raptors made 37.2% of their shots from deep, which was 1.9 percentage points higher than the 35.3% the 76ers’ opponents averaged last season.
- Toronto went 33-15-1 against the spread and 42-7 overall when shooting over 35.3% as a team from three-point range.
- Philadelphia had a 20-17-2 ATS record and a 26-14 straight-up record last season when it knocked down more than 37.2% of its three-point attempts.
- The 76ers connected on 11.4 three-pointers per game last season, 2.5 fewer makes per game than the Raptors gave up (13.9).
- Toronto went 27-14-1 against the spread and 32-10 overall when it hit more three-pointers than its opponents, while Philadelphia went 7-19-2 ATS and 12-16 straight up in games when it was out-shot from distance.
- The 76ers were the 19th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA last season, while the Raptors gave up the 25th-fewest makes from deep.
76ers vs Raptors Stat Rankings
|76ers Rank||76ers AVG||Raptors AVG||Raptors Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from