The Washington Wizards (0-3) will try to halt a three-game losing streak when they host the Chicago Bulls (0-3) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 29, 2020 as favorites. The Bulls have also lost three games in a row. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of December 29, 2020, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Wizards vs Bulls Betting Odds
Injury Report as of December 29
Rui Hachimura: Out (Illness)
Thaddeus Young: Day To Day (Leg),
Lauri Markkanen: Day To Day (Calf)
Wizards Key Players
Bulls Key Players
|Otto Porter Jr.||14||11.9||3.4||1.8||1.1||0.4||1.7|
|Wendell Carter Jr.||43||11.3||9.4||1.2||0.8||0.8||0.1|
- Last season, the Wizards had a 45.7% shooting percentage from the field, which was 2.2% lower than the 47.9% of shots the Bulls’ opponents knocked down.
- In games Washington shot higher than 47.9% from the field, it went 16-5-1 against the spread and 12-10 overall.
- Chicago had a 12-6 record against the spread and a 9-9 record overall when allowing its opponents to make more than 45.7% of their shots from the field.
- The Bulls shot at a 44.6% clip from the field last season, 4.2 percentage points fewer than the 48.8% shooting opponents of the Wizards averaged.
- Last season, Chicago had a 14-2-2 record against the spread and an 11-7 record overall in games the team collectively shot higher than 48.8% from the field.
- When Washington’s opponents shot above 44.6% from the field last season, it was 9-3 against the spread and 9-3 overall.
- The Wizards knocked down 36.8% of their three-point shots last season, 1.5% higher than the 35.3% the Bulls allowed opponents to shoot from deep.
- Washington put together a 24-15-1 record against the spread and an 18-22 straight-up record in games last season when the team connected on more than 35.3% of its three-point shots.
- Chicago went 20-18-1 against the spread while putting up a 14-25 straight-up record when its opponents shot above 36.8% from beyond the arc.
- The Bulls hit 34.7% of their shots from three-point range, which was only 2.9 percentage points fewer than the 37.6% the Wizards’ opponents averaged last season.
- Chicago went 14-9-1 ATS and 13-11 overall when the team hit more than 37.6% of its three-point attempts.
- Washington went 15-10 ATS and 14-11 overall in games it shot over 34.7% from deep.
- The Wizards’ 12 made three-pointers per game last season were only 0.2 fewer made shots on average than the 12.2 per game the Bulls gave up.
- Chicago went 22-15 against the spread and 16-21 overall last season in games it out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Washington hit fewer threes than its opponents, it was 13-25-1 ATS and 8-31 straight up.
- The Bulls made the 14th-most three-pointers in the league a season ago, while the Wizards gave up the 22nd-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Wizards vs Bulls Stat Rankings
|Wizards Rank||Wizards AVG||Bulls AVG||Bulls Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from