Central Division foes square off when the Milwaukee Bucks (1-2) visit the Miami Heat (1-1) at American Airlines Arena, beginning at 7:30 PM ET on Tuesday, December 29, 2020. The Heat are underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under of points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of December 29, 2020, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Heat Betting Odds
Injury Report as of December 29
Torrey Craig: Out (Face)
Jimmy Butler: Day To Day (Ankle),
Gabe Vincent: Day To Day (Right Knee)
Bucks Key Players
Heat Key Players
- The Bucks shot 47.4% from the field last season, 2.5 percentage points higher than the 44.9% the Heat allowed to opponents.
- Milwaukee went 40-20 against the spread and 52-8 overall when it shot better than 44.9% from the field.
- Miami’s record was 42-19-3 against the spread and 48-17 overall when its opponents made more than 47.4% of their shots from the field.
- The Heat’s 46.6% shooting percentage from the field last season was 4.9 percentage points higher than the Bucks gave up to their opponents (41.7%).
- Last season, Miami had a 50-27-3 record against the spread and a 54-27 record overall in games the team collectively shot above 41.7% from the field.
- Milwaukee went 42-27 against the spread and 54-15 overall in games it allowed opponents to shoot over 46.6% from the field.
- The Bucks’ 35.5% three-point shooting percentage last season was only 0.8 percentage points higher than opponents of the Heat shot from deep (34.7%).
- Milwaukee went 31-14 against the spread and 41-4 overall when it shot better than 34.7% from distance.
- Miami went 35-12-2 against the spread while putting together a 38-11 straight-up record when its opponents shot above 35.5% from beyond the arc.
- The Heat shot 37.4% from three-point distance last season. That’s 1.6 percentage points higher than the Bucks allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (35.8%).
- Miami went 40-15-2 ATS and 45-12 overall when the team made more than 35.8% of its three-point attempts.
- Milwaukee had a 34-16 ATS record and a 42-8 straight-up record last season when it connected on more than 37.4% of its three-point shots.
- The Bucks’ 13.7 made three-pointers per game last season were only 0.4 more made shots on average than the 13.3 per game the Heat gave up.
- When Milwaukee made more three-pointers than its opponents last season, it went 27-11 against the spread and 33-5 overall. When Miami was out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it was 15-29-1 ATS and 18-28 straight up.
- The Bucks were the fourth-best three-point shooting team in the NBA last season, while the Heat allowed the 24th-fewest makes from deep.
Bucks vs Heat Stat Rankings
|Bucks Rank||Bucks AVG||Heat AVG||Heat Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from