Northwest Division foes square off when the Denver Nuggets (1-2) visit the Sacramento Kings (2-1) at Golden 1 Center, tipping off at 10:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 29, 2020. The Kings are underdogs in the game, the second matchup between the squads this season. The point total in the matchup is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of December 29, 2020, 1:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nuggets vs Kings Betting Odds
Injury Report as of December 29
Greg Whittington: Out (Left knee),
JaMychal Green: Out (Calf)
DaQuan Jeffries: Day To Day (Back),
Jabari Parker: Day To Day (Back)
Nuggets Key Players
Kings Key Players
- The Nuggets shot 47.3% from the field last season, 0.2 percentage points higher than the 47.1% the Kings allowed to opponents.
- Denver went 34-14-4 against the spread and 39-13 overall when it shot higher than 47.1% from the field.
- Sacramento had a 21-11 record against the spread and an 18-14 record overall when allowing its opponents to knock down more than 47.3% of their shots from the field.
- The Kings shot 46.2% from the field, 0.3% lower than the 46.5% the Nuggets’ opponents shot last season.
- Sacramento went 23-10-2 against the spread and 21-14 overall when it shot higher than 46.5% from the field.
- When Denver’s opponents shot greater than 46.2% from the field last season, it was 31-12-1 against the spread and 37-8 overall.
- The Nuggets’ 36.3% three-point shooting percentage last season was just 0.6 percentage points higher than opponents of the Kings shot from deep (35.7%).
- Denver had a 25-17-3 record against the spread and a 32-14 record overall when the team connected on more than 35.7% of its three-point shots.
- Sacramento put up a 26-12-1 against the spread while going 19-20 overall in games last season when its opponents shot higher than 36.3% from downtown.
- The Kings hit 36.4% of their shots from three-point distance, which was only 0.3 percentage points greater than the 36.1% the Nuggets’ opponents averaged last season.
- Sacramento had a 28-7-1 ATS record and is 23-13 straight-up when the team made more than 36.1% of its three-point attempts.
- Denver had a 31-16-2 ATS record and a 36-14 straight-up record last season when it hit more than 36.4% of its three-point attempts.
- The Nuggets’ 11.2 made three-pointers per game last season were 1.5 fewer made shots on average than the 12.7 per game the Kings gave up.
- Sacramento went 30-7 against the spread and 23-14 overall last season in games it out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Denver made fewer threes than its opponents, it was 17-30 ATS and 20-27 straight up.
- The Nuggets ranked 24th in the NBA in made three-pointers a season ago, while the Kings allowed the 21st-fewest made threes in the league.
Nuggets vs Kings Stat Rankings
|Nuggets Rank||Nuggets AVG||Kings AVG||Kings Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from