The Cincinnati Bengals (4-10-1) are underdogs in a road AFC North matchup with the Baltimore Ravens (10-5) on Sunday, January 3, 2021 Paul Brown Stadium. An over/under of is set in the game.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of December 28, 2020, 2:41 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Ravens vs. Bengals Odds
|Ravens (-11.5)||Over (44.5)||Ravens 30 Bengals 17|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Ravens Betting Insights
- Just eight of Baltimore’s 15 games this year have gone over the point total (46.7% of its opportunities).
- Baltimore has a 4-2-1 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 5-2 overall in away games.
- Baltimore has compiled a 9-5-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Ravens are 2-0-1 ATS when favored by at least 11.5 points.
- The Ravens have put an average of 28.7 points per game on the scoreboard this season, three more than the 25.7 the Bengals have surrendered in each contest.
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, Baltimore is 7-0 and 5-1-1 against the spread.
- When the Cincinnati defense allows 25.7 points or fewer this year, the Bengals have pieced together a 3-4-1 overall record and a 5-3 record against the spread.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Bengals Betting Insights
- Cincinnati’s games have hit the over in eight out of 15 opportunities this season (53.3%).
- Cincinnati has a 9-6 record against the spread.
- Cincinnati has a 5-2 record against the spread at home this year, and is 3-4 overall in home games.
- The Bengals average points scored this season (20.5) and the Ravens points allowed (20) are within 0.5 points of each other.
- Cincinnati is 4-3-1 overall and 8-0 against the spread when they score at least 20.5 points this season.
- Baltimore is 8-1 overall and 8-0-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 20 points.
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||Def. Points per Game (Rank)||Average Total|
|Ravens||28.7 (8)||20 (4)||48.7|
|Bengals||20.5 (28)||25.7 (20)||46.3|
Ravens Players to Watch
- Lamar Jackson has thrown for 2,644 yards while completing 64.8% of his passes (232-of-358), with 23 touchdowns and eight interceptions in 15 games this year (176.3 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 148 times for 908 yards and seven touchdowns, averaging 60.5 yards per game.
- Gus Edwards has 663 yards on 132 carries (44.2 ypg), with six rushing touchdowns over the course of 15 games.
- Marquise Brown has hauled in 53 passes to lead the team with 728 yards while scoring six touchdowns. He has been targeted 91 times and averages 48.5 yards per game over 15 outings.
- Mark Andrews’ statline this year shows 54 catches for 674 yards and seven touchdowns in 15 games. He puts up 44.9 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 82 times.
- Willie Snead IV has caught 33 passes on 48 targets for 432 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 28.8 yards per game in 15 contests in 2020.
- Yannick Ngakoue has notched a team-leading 7.0 sacks, while adding 7.0 TFL and 24 tackles over 15 games.
- In 15 games over the course of the 2020 campaign, Patrick Queen has collected 101 tackles, 8.0 TFL, three sacks, and one interception and leads the team in tackles.
- Marcus Peters has a team-high three interceptions and has tacked on 51 tackles, 1.0 TFL, one sack, and eight passes defended 13 in games this season.
Bengals Players to Watch
- This year, Brandon Allen has recorded 877 passing yards (219.3 yards per game) while going 84-for-121 (69.4% completion percentage) and throwing five touchdowns and two interceptions in four games.
- Giovani Bernard has racked up a team-high 409 rushing yards (27.3 yards per game) and scored three touchdowns in 15 games. He has tacked on 47 catches for 355 yards (23.7 receiving yards per game) with three receiving touchdowns.
- Samaje Perine has 250 yards on 54 carries (16.7 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns over the course of 15 games.
- This season, Tee Higgins has 67 catches (on 106 targets) to lead the team with 908 yards (60.5 per game) while scoring six touchdowns in 15 games.
- Tyler Boyd has chipped in with 78 catches for 840 yards and four touchdowns in 14 games this year. He has been targeted 107 times and averages 60.0 receiving yards per game.
- A.J. Green has caught 47 passes on 98 targets for 523 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 34.9 yards per game in 15 contests in 2020.
- Carl Lawson has 5.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also added 4.0 TFL and 35 tackles over 15 games.
- Vonn Bell has collected 109 tackles and 3.0 TFL to lead the team in tackles so far in 15 games over the 2020 campaign.
- This season, Jessie Bates III leads the team with three interceptions and has added 100 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and 14 passes defended 15 in games.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from