The Utah Jazz (1-1) hit the road in Northwest Division action against the Oklahoma City Thunder (1-0) on Monday, December 28, 2020 at 8:00 PM ET. The Jazz are favored by in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The point total in the matchup is .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of December 28, 2020, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Thunder Betting Odds
Injury Report as of December 28
Ty Jerome: Day To Day (Left Ankle),
Trevor Ariza: Out (Personal)
Jazz Key Players
Thunder Key Players
- The Jazz shot 47.2% from the field last season, 1.9 percentage points higher than the 45.3% the Thunder allowed to opponents.
- Utah had a 27-21-1 record against the spread and a 37-12 straight-up record in games it shot higher than 45.3% from the field.
- Oklahoma City’s record was 35-13-1 against the spread and 36-14 overall when its opponents made more than 47.2% of their shots from the field.
- The Thunder’s 46.4% shooting percentage from the field last season was 0.7 percentage points higher than the Jazz gave up to their opponents (45.7%).
- Oklahoma City went 25-15-1 against the spread and 32-10 overall when it shot better than 45.7% from the field.
- Utah went 24-18-1 against the spread and 32-11 overall in games it allowed opponents to shoot higher than 46.4% from the field.
- The Jazz’s 38.3% three-point shooting percentage last season was 4.1 percentage points higher than opponents of the Thunder shot from deep (34.2%).
- Utah had a 31-22-1 record against the spread and a 36-18 record overall when the team hit more than 34.2% of its three-point shots.
- Oklahoma City went 33-15-1 against the spread and 34-16 overall when its opponents shot higher than 38.3% from deep.
- The Thunder hit 35.2% of their shots from beyond the arc, which was only 0.8 percentage points fewer than the 36% the Jazz’s opponents averaged last season.
- Oklahoma City went 26-10-1 against the spread and 25-13 overall when shooting above 36% as a team from three-point range.
- Utah went 22-15-1 ATS and 26-12 overall in games it shot over 35.2% from deep.
- The Jazz made 13.6 three-pointers per game last season, 2.8 more makes per game than the Thunder gave up (10.8).
- When Utah made more threes than its opponents last season, it went 29-20 against the spread and 32-17 overall. When Oklahoma City was out-shot from deep by its opponents, it was 24-18 ATS and 24-19 straight up.
- The Jazz were the seventh-best three-point shooting team in the NBA last season, while the Thunder allowed the fifth-fewest makes from deep.
Jazz vs Thunder Stat Rankings
|Jazz Rank||Jazz AVG||Thunder AVG||Thunder Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from