James Harden leads the Houston Rockets (0-1) against the Denver Nuggets (0-2) after scoring 44 points in a 128-126 loss to the Trail Blazers. The Nuggets are favorites in the game on Monday, December 28, 2020, which starts at 9:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of December 28, 2020, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nuggets vs Rockets Betting Odds
Injury Report as of December 28
Greg Whittington: Day To Day (Left knee),
JaMychal Green: Out (Calf)
Chris Clemons: Out For Season (Achilles),
DeMarcus Cousins: Out (Contract Tracing),
John Wall: Out (Contract Tracing),
Eric Gordon: Out (Health protocols),
Mason Jones: Out (Health protocols),
Ben McLemore: Out (Self Isolating),
Kenyon Martin Jr.: Out (Self Isolating)
Nuggets Key Players
Rockets Key Players
- The Nuggets made 47.3% of their shots from the field last season, which was 1.1 percentage points higher than the Rockets allowed to their opponents (46.2%).
- In games Denver shot higher than 46.2% from the field, it went 36-18-4 against the spread and 42-17 overall.
- Houston’s record was 28-21-1 against the spread and 37-14 overall when its opponents made more than 47.3% of their shots from the field.
- The Rockets shot at a 44.9% rate from the field last season, 1.6 percentage points less than the 46.5% shooting opponents of the Nuggets averaged.
- Houston went 21-8 against the spread and 26-3 overall when it shot better than 46.5% from the field.
- When Denver’s opponents shot above 44.9% from the field last season, it was 24-9-1 against the spread and 30-4 overall.
- The Nuggets shot 36.3% from beyond the arc last season, 1.4% higher than the 34.9% the Rockets allowed to opponents.
- Denver had a 27-17-3 record against the spread and a 34-14 record overall when the team made more than 34.9% of its three-point shots.
- Houston went 29-20-1 against the spread while putting together a 34-16 straight-up record when its opponents shot above 36.3% from downtown.
- The Rockets made 34.8% of their shots from deep, which was only 1.3 percentage points fewer than the 36.1% the Nuggets’ opponents averaged last season.
- Houston had a 23-10 ATS record and is 27-6 straight-up when the team made more than 36.1% of its three-point attempts.
- Denver had a 28-12-2 ATS record and a 33-10 straight-up record in games last season it shot better than 34.8% from three-point distance.
- The Nuggets made 11.2 three-pointers per game last season, 4.6 fewer makes per game than the Rockets allowed (15.8).
- When Houston made more threes than its opponents last season, it went 34-23-1 against the spread and 40-19 overall. When Denver was out-shot from deep by its opponents, it was 17-30 ATS and 20-27 straight up.
- The Rockets made the most three-pointers in the league a season ago, while the Nuggets gave up the 12th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Nuggets vs Rockets Stat Rankings
|Nuggets Rank||Nuggets AVG||Rockets AVG||Rockets Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from