A game after he put up 31 points in an 113-107 loss to the 76ers, Bradley Beal leads the Washington Wizards (0-1) at home against the Orlando Magic (1-0) on Saturday, December 26, 2020. The Wizards are favored by in the matchup, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on NBCS-DC. The matchup has an over/under of points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of December 26, 2020, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Wizards vs Magic Betting Odds
Injury Report as of December 26
Rui Hachimura: Out (Illness)
Jonathan Isaac: Out For Season (ACL),
Al-Farouq Aminu: Out (Knee),
James Ennis III: Out (Hamstring)
Wizards Key Players
Magic Key Players
- Last season, the Wizards had a 45.7% shooting percentage from the field, which was 0.9% lower than the 46.6% of shots the Magic’s opponents made.
- Washington went 22-9-1 against the spread and 17-15 overall when it shot better than 46.6% from the field.
- Orlando went 17-16-1 against the spread and 18-16 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 45.7% from the field.
- The Magic shot 44.2% from the field, 4.6% lower than the 48.8% the Wizards’ opponents shot last season.
- Last season, Orlando had a 17-1 record against the spread and a 15-3 record overall in games the team collectively shot above 48.8% from the field.
- Last season, Washington had a 9-3 record against the spread and a 9-3 straight up record when it allowed opponents to shoot over 44.2% from the field.
- The Wizards’ 36.8% three-point shooting percentage last season was just 0.2 percentage points higher than opponents of the Magic shot from deep (36.6%).
- Washington collected a 21-14-1 record against the spread and a 16-20 straight-up record in games last season when the team knocked down more than 36.6% of its three-point attempts.
- Orlando put up a 22-19-1 against the spread while going 22-20 overall in games last season when its opponents shot higher than 36.8% from deep.
- The Magic’s three-point shooting percentage last season (34.5%) was 3.1 percentage points lower than opponents of the Wizards averaged (37.6%).
- Orlando went 18-9-1 ATS and 17-11 overall when the team hit more than 37.6% of its three-point attempts.
- Washington went 15-10 ATS and 14-11 overall in games it shot over 34.5% from deep.
- The Wizards hit 12 three-pointers per game last season, only 0.7 more makes per game than the Magic allowed (11.3).
- Washington went 19-11 against the spread and 15-15 overall last season in games it out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Orlando hit fewer threes than its opponents, it went 15-28 ATS and 15-28 straight up.
- The Magic ranked 22nd in the NBA in made three-pointers last season, while the Wizards allowed the 22nd-fewest made threes in the league.
Wizards vs Magic Stat Rankings
|Wizards Rank||Wizards AVG||Magic AVG||Magic Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from