The Memphis Grizzlies (0-1) host the Atlanta Hawks (1-0) at after Ja Morant put up 44 points in the Grizzlies’ 131-119 loss to the Spurs. The matchup airs on NBA TV at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 26, 2020. The matchup has an over/under of .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of December 26, 2020, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Grizzlies vs Hawks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of December 26
Xavier Tillman: Day To Day (Patellar Tendinitis),
Jontay Porter: Day To Day (Knee),
Justise Winslow: Day To Day (Hip),
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Day To Day (Knee),
Killian Tillie: Day To Day (Hamstring)
Clint Capela: Day To Day (Achilles),
Onyeka Okongwu: Out (Foot),
Rajon Rondo: Day To Day (Health protocols),
Kris Dunn: Out (Knee),
Tony Snell: Day To Day (Foot)
Grizzlies Key Players
|Jaren Jackson Jr.||57||17.4||4.6||1.4||0.7||1.6||2.5|
Hawks Key Players
- The Grizzlies made 46.8% of their shots from the field last season, which was one percentage point lower than the Hawks allowed to their opponents (47.8%).
- Memphis went 28-8-1 against the spread and 26-11 overall when it shot higher than 47.8% from the field.
- Atlanta had a 23-6 record against the spread and a 15-14 record overall when allowing its opponents to knock down more than 46.8% of their shots from the field.
- The Hawks shot 44.9% from the field, 0.1% lower than the 45% the Grizzlies’ opponents shot last season.
- Last season, Atlanta had a 19-11-2 record against the spread and an 18-15 record overall in games the team collectively shot over 45% from the field.
- Memphis went 28-8 against the spread and 29-7 overall in games it allowed opponents to shoot above 44.9% from the field.
- The Grizzlies made 35% of their three-point shots last season, 1.3% lower than the 36.3% the Hawks allowed opponents to shoot from deep.
- Memphis collected a 25-9 record against the spread and a 21-13 straight-up record in games last season when the team hit more than 36.3% of its three-point attempts.
- Atlanta put up a 23-6 against the spread while going 15-14 overall in games last season when its opponents shot better than 35% from downtown.
- The Hawks shot 33.3% from beyond the arc last season. That’s 3.2 percentage points lower than the Grizzlies allowed their opponents to shot from deep (36.5%).
- Atlanta went 13-6-1 against the spread and 11-9 overall when shooting above 36.5% as a team from three-point range.
- Memphis had a 22-7-1 ATS record and a 21-9 straight-up record last season when it connected on more than 33.3% of its three-point shots.
- The Grizzlies’ 11 made three-pointers per game last season were one fewer made shot on average than the 12 per game the Hawks gave up.
- Atlanta went 22-9-2 against the spread and 18-16 overall last season in games it out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Memphis hit fewer threes than its opponents, it was 18-28 ATS and 16-30 straight up.
- The Grizzlies ranked 25th in the NBA in made three-pointers a season ago, while the Hawks gave up the 11th-fewest made threes in the league.
Grizzlies vs Hawks Stat Rankings
|Grizzlies Rank||Grizzlies AVG||Hawks AVG||Hawks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from