The Philadelphia 76ers (0-0) face the Washington Wizards (0-0) as favorites on Wednesday, December 23, 2020 at 7:00 PM ET on NBCS-DC. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of December 22, 2020, 3:40 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Wizards Betting Odds
Injury Report as of December 22
76ers Key Players
Wizards Key Players
- The 76ers shot 46.4% from the field last season, 2.4 percentage points lower than the 48.8% the Wizards allowed to opponents.
- In games Philadelphia shot higher than 48.8% from the field, it went 18-11-2 against the spread and 26-6 overall.
- Washington’s record was 17-6 against the spread and 14-9 overall when its opponents made more than 46.4% of their shots from the field.
- The Wizards’ 45.7% shooting percentage from the field last season was 0.5 percentage points lower than the 76ers given up to their opponents (46.2%).
- Last season, Washington had a 24-10-1 record against the spread and a 19-16 record overall in games the team collectively shot higher than 46.2% from the field.
- Last season, Philadelphia had an 18-18-2 record against the spread and a 27-11 straight up record when it allowed opponents to shoot over 45.7% from the field.
- The 76ers made 36.2% of their three-point shots last season, 1.4% lower than the 37.6% the Wizards allowed opponents to shoot from deep.
- Philadelphia put together a 20-15 record against the spread and a 24-12 straight-up record in games last season when the team connected on more than 37.6% of its three-point shots.
- Washington went 18-12 against the spread and 15-15 overall when its opponents shot higher than 36.2% from deep.
- The Wizards shot 36.8% from beyond the arc last season. That’s only 1.5 percentage points higher than the 76ers allowed their opponents to shot from deep (35.3%).
- Washington went 24-15-1 against the spread and 18-22 overall when shooting over 35.3% as a team from three-point range.
- Philadelphia had a 20-17-2 ATS record and a 26-14 straight-up record last season when it hit more than 36.8% of its three-point attempts.
- The 76ers’ 11.4 made three-pointers per game last season were just 0.6 fewer made shots on average than the 12 per game the Wizards gave up.
- When Washington made more three-pointers than its opponents last season, it went 19-11 against the spread and 15-15 overall. When Philadelphia was out-shot from deep by its opponents, it was 7-19-2 ATS and 12-16 straight up.
- The Wizards were the 17th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA a season ago, while the 76ers gave up the fewest makes from deep.
76ers vs Wizards Stat Rankings
|76ers Rank||76ers AVG||Wizards AVG||Wizards Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from