Central Division foes square off when the Indiana Pacers (0-0) host the New York Knicks (0-0) at Bankers Life Fieldhouse, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 23, 2020. The Pacers are favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of December 22, 2020, 3:40 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Pacers vs Knicks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of December 22
Pacers Key Players
Knicks Key Players
- Last season, the Pacers had a 47.5% shooting percentage from the field, which was 1.2% higher than the 46.3% of shots the Knicks’ opponents made.
- Indiana went 33-14-2 against the spread and 37-12 overall when it shot better than 46.3% from the field.
- New York went 25-12-1 against the spread and 18-21 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 47.5% from the field.
- The Knicks’ 44.8% shooting percentage from the field last season was 0.1 percentage points higher than the Pacers allowed to their opponents (44.7%).
- New York went 23-9-1 against the spread and 16-18 overall when it shot better than 44.7% from the field.
- Indiana went 22-11-2 against the spread and 25-10 overall in games it allowed opponents to shoot over 44.8% from the field.
- The Pacers’ 36.4% three-point shooting percentage last season was only 1.7 percentage points lower than opponents of the Knicks shot from beyond the arc (38.1%).
- Indiana went 24-8 against the spread and 24-8 overall when it shot better than 38.1% from distance.
- New York put up a 21-8-1 against the spread while going 14-17 overall in games last season when its opponents shot higher than 36.4% from deep.
- The Knicks shot 33.7% from three-point distance last season. That’s 0.6 percentage points lower than the Pacers allowed their opponents to shot from deep (34.3%).
- New York went 21-7-1 against the spread and 13-17 overall when shooting over 34.3% as a team from three-point range.
- Indiana had a 22-17-1 ATS record and a 28-12 straight-up record last season when it knocked down more than 33.7% of its three-point shots.
- The Pacers knocked down 10.3 three-pointers per game last season, just 0.7 more made shots on average than the 9.6 per game the Knicks allowed.
- When Indiana made more threes than its opponents last season, it went 18-9-1 against the spread and 21-7 overall. When New York was out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it was 21-24-1 ATS and 15-32 straight up.
- The Pacers were the 29th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA last season, while the Knicks gave up the 27th-fewest makes from deep.
Pacers vs Knicks Stat Rankings
|Pacers Rank||Pacers AVG||Knicks AVG||Knicks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from