The Memphis Grizzlies (0-0) host the San Antonio Spurs (0-0) in a matchup of Southwest Division teams at FedExForum, beginning at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 23, 2020. The Grizzlies are in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of December 22, 2020, 3:40 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Grizzlies vs Spurs Betting Odds
Injury Report as of December 22
Grizzlies Key Players
|Jaren Jackson Jr.||57||17.4||4.6||1.4||0.7||1.6||2.5|
Spurs Key Players
- The Grizzlies shot 46.8% from the field last season, 0.1 percentage points lower than the 46.9% the Spurs allowed to opponents.
- Memphis went 29-11-1 against the spread and 27-14 overall when it shot higher than 46.9% from the field.
- San Antonio had a 24-15-1 record against the spread and a 25-15 record overall when allowing its opponents to knock down more than 46.8% of their shots from the field.
- The Spurs shot at a 47.2% clip from the field last season, 2.2 percentage points greater than the 45% shooting opponents of the Grizzlies averaged.
- Last season, San Antonio had a 20-24-1 record against the spread and a 23-22 record overall in games the team collectively shot above 45% from the field.
- Memphis went 34-13 against the spread and 32-15 overall in games it allowed opponents to shoot higher than 47.2% from the field.
- The Grizzlies shot 35% from deep last season, 2.3% lower than the 37.3% the Spurs allowed to opponents.
- Memphis had a 24-9 record against the spread and a 20-13 record overall when the team connected on more than 37.3% of its three-point shots.
- San Antonio put up an 11-12-1 against the spread while going 14-10 overall in games last season when its opponents shot better than 35% from downtown.
- The Spurs hit 37.6% of their shots from beyond the arc, which was just 1.1 percentage points greater than the 36.5% the Grizzlies’ opponents averaged last season.
- San Antonio had a 20-15-1 ATS record and is 20-16 straight-up when the team hit more than 36.5% of its three-point attempts.
- Memphis had a 28-10-1 ATS record and a 25-14 straight-up record last season when it knocked down more than 37.6% of its three-point attempts.
- The Grizzlies knocked down 11 three-pointers per game last season, just 0.3 more made shots on average than the 10.7 per game the Spurs gave up.
- Memphis went 16-3 against the spread and 14-5 overall when it made more three-pointers than its opponents, while San Antonio went 17-27-2 ATS and 20-26 straight up in games when it was out-shot from the three-point line.
- The Grizzlies were the 25th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA last season, while the Spurs gave up the 26th-fewest makes from deep.
Grizzlies vs Spurs Stat Rankings
|Grizzlies Rank||Grizzlies AVG||Spurs AVG||Spurs Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from