The Seattle Seahawks (10-4) host the Los Angeles Rams (9-5) on Sunday, December 27, 2020 in matchup between NFC West foes at Lumen Field. The Rams are underdogs. The contest has an over/under of .
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of December 21, 2020, 2:41 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Seahawks vs. Rams Odds
|Seahawks (-2.0)||Over (47.5)||Seahawks 26 Rams 22|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Seahawks Betting Insights
- Seattle’s games have gone under the point total in seven out of 13 outings this season (53.8%).
- Seattle is 4-2 against the spread in home games this year, and is 6-1 overall at home.
- Seattle has put together a losing 6-7 record against the spread this season.
- The Seahawks are just 4-6 ATS when favored by at least 2.0 points.
- The Seahawks have put an average of 29.5 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 10.3 more than the 19.2 the Rams have surrendered in each contest.
- In games where Seattle score at least 29.5 points this season, they are 6-2 overall and 5-2 against the spread.
- When the Los Angeles defense allows 19.2 points or fewer this year, the Rams have pieced together a 7-0 overall record and a 6-1 record against the spread.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Rams Betting Insights
- Just 10 of Los Angeles’ 14 games this year have gone over the point total (28.6% of its opportunities).
- Los Angeles has an 8-6 record against the spread.
- The Rams have an even ATS record of 5-5 when playing as at least 2.0-point underdogs.
- Los Angeles has a 4-3 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 4-3 overall in away games.
- The Rams average points scored this season (24.6) and the Seahawks points allowed (24.2) are within 0.4 points of each other.
- Los Angeles is 4-1 overall and 4-1 against the spread when they score at least 24.6 points this season.
- Seattle is 5-2 overall and 2-4 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 24.2 points.
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||Def. Points per Game (Rank)||Average Total|
|Seahawks||29.5 (4)||24.2 (14)||53.7|
|Rams||24.6 (17)||19.2 (3)||43.9|
Seahawks Players to Watch
- Russell Wilson leads the team with 3,806 passing yards (271.9 yards per game) and has a 70.2% completion percentage this year (344-of-490) while throwing 37 touchdowns and 13 interceptions in 14 games. He also has 475 rushing yards on 75 carries with one touchdown, averaging 33.9 yards per game.
- Chris Carson has rushed for a team-leading 568 yards on 114 carries (56.8 yards per game) while scoring five touchdowns in 10 games. He also averages 23.8 receiving yards per game, grabbing 32 passes for 238 yards and four touchdowns.
- D.K. Metcalf has hauled in 74 passes to lead the team with 1,223 yards while scoring 10 touchdowns. He has been targeted 112 times and averages 87.4 yards per game over 14 outings.
- Tyler Lockett has also chipped in with 920 yards on 85 grabs with eight touchdowns. He has been targeted 113 times and averages 65.7 receiving yards per game over 14 matchups this year.
- David Moore has caught 33 passes on 45 targets for 367 yards and six touchdowns, averaging 26.2 yards per game in 14 contests in 2020.
- Jamal Adams has 9.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also added 10.0 TFL and 73 tackles over 10 games.
- Bobby Wagner has totaled 124 tackles, 7.0 TFL, and three sacks to lead the team in tackles so far in 14 games over the 2020 campaign.
- Quandre Diggs has intercepted four passes to lead the team while adding 52 tackles and nine passes defended 14 over games.
Rams Players to Watch
- Jared Goff has thrown for 3,717 yards while completing 68% of his passes (346-of-509), with 20 touchdowns and 12 interceptions in 14 games this year (265.5 yards per game).
- Cam Akers has taken 124 carries for a team-leading 591 rushing yards (49.3 yards per game) while scoring two touchdowns in 12 games.
- Darrell Henderson has 564 yards on 126 carries (40.3 ypg), with five rushing touchdowns over the course of 14 games.
- Cooper Kupp has been targeted 116 times and has 84 catches to lead the team with 908 yards (64.9 ypg) while scoring three touchdowns in 14 games this season.
- Robert Woods has also tacked on 82 catches for 851 yards and six touchdowns over the course of 14 games this year. He has been targeted 114 times and averages 60.8 receiving yards per game.
- Josh Reynolds has caught 42 passes on 65 targets for 524 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 37.4 yards per game in 14 contests in 2020.
- Aaron Donald has collected a team-leading 12.5 sacks, while adding 11.0 TFL and 39 tackles over 14 games.
- John Johnson has totaled 92 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and one interception to lead the team in tackles so far in 14 games over the course of the 2020 campaign.
- This season, Darious Williams leads the team with four interceptions and has added 33 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and 13 passes defended 14 in games.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from