NFC East rivals meet when the Philadelphia Eagles (4-9-1) visit the Dallas Cowboys (5-9) on Sunday, December 27, 2020 AT&T Stadium. Philadelphia is . The over/under is set at for the game.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of December 21, 2020, 2:41 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Eagles vs. Cowboys Odds
|Cowboys (+2.0)||Over (49.5)||Cowboys 26 Eagles 25|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Eagles Betting Insights
- Philadelphia has put together a losing 4-9 record against the spread this season.
- The Eagles are just 1-4 ATS when playing as at least 2.0-point favorites.
- Philadelphia’s games have gone under the point total in eight out of 13 outings this season (61.5%).
- The average points per game output for the Eagles this season, 21.6, is 9.3 fewer than the 30.9 the Cowboys have given up in each contest.
- In games where Philadelphia score at least 21.6 points this season, they are 4-3-1 overall and 3-4 against the spread.
- Dallas is 2-4 overall and 3-3 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 30.9 points.
- Philadelphia’s record against the spread in away games this year is just 1-6, and its record on the road overall is 1-6.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Cowboys Betting Insights
- Dallas has compiled a losing 4-10 record against the spread this season.
- The Cowboys are just 1-4 ATS when an underdog by at least 2.0 points.
- Dallas’ games have hit the over in eight out of 14 opportunities this season (57.1%).
- The Cowboys average points scored this season (24.2) and the Eagles points allowed (25.8) are within 1.6 points of each other.
- Dallas is 5-2 overall and 3-4 against the spread when they score at least 24.2 points this season.
- When Philadelphia allows opposing offenses to put 25.8 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 4-2-1 overall and 3-3 against the spread.
- Dallas is just 2-5 against the spread in home games this year, and is 3-4 overall at home.
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||Def. Points per Game (Rank)||Average Total|
|Eagles||21.6 (25)||25.8 (20)||47.4|
|Cowboys||24.2 (18)||30.9 (31)||55.1|
Eagles Players to Watch
- Carson Wentz has thrown for 2,620 yards while completing 57.4% of his passes (251-of-437), with 16 touchdowns and 15 interceptions in 12 games this year (218.3 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 52 times for 276 yards and five touchdowns, averaging 23.0 yards per game.
- Miles Sanders has ran for a team-leading 810 yards on 149 carries (73.6 yards per game) while scoring five touchdowns in 11 games. He also averages 15.5 receiving yards per game, grabbing 24 passes for 170 yards.
- Boston Scott has 292 yards on 63 carries (20.9 ypg), with one rushing touchdown over the course of 14 games.
- Travis Fulgham has reeled in 35 passes to lead the team with 497 yards with four touchdowns. He has been targeted 62 times and averages 45.2 yards per game over 11 outings.
- Dallas Goedert has contributed with 486 yards on 43 catches with three touchdowns. He has been targeted 62 times and puts up 48.6 receiving yards per game in 10 matchups this year.
- Greg Ward has caught 50 passes on 73 targets for 386 yards and six touchdowns, averaging 27.6 yards per game in 14 contests in 2020.
- Brandon Graham has 7.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also collected 12.0 TFL and 40 tackles over 14 games.
- Alex Singleton leads the team in both tackles and interceptions, totaling 93 tackles, 4.0 TFL, one sack, and one interception in 14 games over his 2020 campaign.
Cowboys Players to Watch
- This year, Andy Dalton has recorded 1,549 passing yards (154.9 yards per game) while going 165-for-256 (64.5% completion percentage) and throwing 11 touchdowns and six interceptions in 10 games.
- Ezekiel Elliott has taken 211 carries for a team-leading 832 rushing yards (64.0 yards per game) while scoring five touchdowns in 13 games. He’s also caught 45 passes for 285 yards (21.9 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns through the air.
- Tony Pollard leads the team with 408 rushing yards on 87 carries (29.1 yards per game), with four touchdowns on the ground over the course of 14 games in 2020.
- Amari Cooper has been targeted 115 times and has 82 catches to lead the team with 952 yards (68.0 ypg) with five touchdowns in 14 games this season.
- CeeDee Lamb has added 66 catches for 827 yards and four touchdowns over the course of 14 games this year. He has been targeted 97 times and puts up 59.1 receiving yards per game.
- Michael Gallup has collected 673 yards on 49 passes with three touchdowns in 2020, averaging 48.1 yards per game on 90 targets in 14 contests.
- Demarcus Lawrence has 5.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also collected 10.0 TFL and 50 tackles over 14 games.
- Jaylon Smith has totaled 134 tackles, 5.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and one interception to lead the team in tackles so far in 14 games over the course of the 2020 campaign.
- This season, Trevon Diggs leads the team with two interceptions and has added 53 tackles, 1.0 TFL, one sack, and 11 passes defended 10 in games.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from