The No. 1 team in the NFC North, the Green Bay Packers (11-3), are favorites against the AFC South-leading Tennessee Titans (10-4) on Sunday, December 27, 2020 at Lambeau Field. The contest has a point total of .
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of December 21, 2020, 2:41 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Packers vs. Titans Odds
|Packers (-3.5)||Over (56.0)||Packers 31 Titans 25|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Packers Betting Insights
- Green Bay is 4-3 against the spread in home games this year, and is 6-1 overall at home.
- Green Bay has compiled an 8-5 record against the spread this season.
- The Packers have an ATS record of 6-3 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Green Bay’s games have hit the over in seven out of 13 outings this season (53.8%).
- The Packers have put an average of 31 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 5.2 more than the 25.8 the Titans have surrendered in each contest.
- In games where Green Bay score at least 31 points this season, they are 7-1 overall and 6-1 against the spread.
- Tennessee is 6-0 overall and 5-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 25.8 points.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Titans Betting Insights
- 11 Tennessee’s 14 games this year have gone over the point total (78.6% of its opportunities).
- Tennessee is 7-7 against the spread.
- The Titans have a split ATS record of 4-4 when an underdog by at least 3.5 points.
- The Titans, on average, score 6.9 more points per game this season (31.1) than the Packers allow (24.2).
- Tennessee is 5-1 overall and 4-2 against the spread when they score at least 31.1 points this season.
- When Green Bay allows opposing offenses to put 24.2 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 8-0 overall and 5-2 against the spread.
- Tennessee is an even 3-3 against the spread in away games this year, and is 5-1 overall on the road.
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||Def. Points per Game (Rank)||Average Total|
|Packers||31 (3)||24.2 (14)||55.2|
|Titans||31.1 (1)||25.8 (20)||56.9|
Packers Players to Watch
- Aaron Rodgers leads the team with 3,828 passing yards (273.4 yards per game) and has a 69.6% completion percentage this year (332-of-477) while throwing 40 touchdowns and four interceptions in 14 games.
- Aaron Jones has rushed for a team-leading 968 yards on 180 carries (80.7 yards per game) while scoring eight touchdowns in 12 games. He also averages 24.8 receiving yards per game, grabbing 41 passes for 298 yards and two touchdowns.
- In 14 games in 2020, Jamaal Williams has rushed for 479 yards on 114 carries (34.2 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns. Williams also helps out in the passing game, catching 31 passes for 236 (16.9 ypg) while scoring one touchdown.
- Davante Adams has reeled in 98 passes to lead the team with 1,186 yards while scoring 14 touchdowns. He has been targeted 131 times and averages 98.8 yards per game over 12 outings.
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling has also contributed with 603 yards on 31 grabs with five touchdowns. He has been targeted 60 times and puts up 43.1 receiving yards per game over 14 matchups this year.
- Robert Tonyan has caught 49 passes on 55 targets for 551 yards and 10 touchdowns, averaging 39.4 yards per game in 14 contests in 2020.
- Za’Darius Smith has registered a team-leading 11.5 sacks, while adding 12.0 TFL and 47 tackles over 14 games.
- In nine games over the 2020 campaign, Christian Kirksey has totaled 70 tackles and one interception and leads the team in tackles.
- Darnell Savage Jr. has a team-high three interceptions and has tacked on 60 tackles, 3.0 TFL, one sack, and nine passes defended 13 in games this season.
Titans Players to Watch
- Ryan Tannehill has thrown for 3,480 yards while completing 66.5% of his passes (286-of-430), with 31 touchdowns and five interceptions in 14 games this year (248.6 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 33 times for 173 yards and four touchdowns, averaging 12.4 yards per game.
- Derrick Henry has taken 321 carries for a team-leading 1,679 rushing yards (119.9 yards per game) while scoring 15 touchdowns in 14 games.
- Jeremy McNichols leads the team with 204 rushing yards on 47 carries (14.6 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground over the course of 14 games in 2020.
- Corey Davis has been targeted 79 times and has 60 catches to lead the team with 945 yards (67.5 ypg) while scoring five touchdowns in 14 games this season.
- A.J. Brown’s statline this year shows 56 catches for 879 yards and 10 touchdowns over 12 games. He puts up 73.3 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 87 times.
- Jonnu Smith has totaled 410 yards on 37 passes with seven touchdowns in 2020, averaging 31.5 yards per game on 56 targets in 13 contests.
- Harold Landry has 4.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also added 8.0 TFL, 55 tackles, and one interception over 14 games.
- Kevin Byard has racked up 97 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and one interception to lead the team in tackles so far in 14 games over the 2020 campaign.
- Amani Hooker has a team-high three interceptions and has tacked on 40 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and seven passes defended 14 in games this season.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from