The Miami Dolphins (9-5) are against the Las Vegas Raiders (7-7) on Saturday, December 26, 2020. The contest has a point total of .
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of December 21, 2020, 2:41 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Dolphins vs. Raiders Odds
|Dolphins (-2.5)||Over (48.0)||Dolphins 27 Raiders 23|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Dolphins Betting Insights
- Miami’s record against the spread in away games this year is 4-2, and its record on the road overall is 4-2.
- Miami has compiled an 11-3 record against the spread this season.
- The Dolphins are 3-1 ATS when favored by at least 2.5 points.
- Miami’s games have gone under the point total in nine out of 14 opportunities this season (64.3%).
- The Dolphins have averaged five fewer points per game this season (25.1) than the Raiders have allowed (30.1).
- In games where Miami score at least 25.1 points this season, they are 5-2 overall and 7-0 against the spread.
- Las Vegas is 6-2 overall and 5-3 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 30.1 points.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Raiders Betting Insights
- Las Vegas’ games have hit the over in 11 out of 14 opportunities this season (78.6%).
- Las Vegas has compiled a 7-7 record against the spread this season.
- The Raiders are just 2-3 ATS when an underdog by at least 2.5 points.
- The Raiders, on average, score 8.5 more points per game this season (26.9) than the Dolphins allow (18.4).
- Las Vegas is 6-3 overall and 6-3 against the spread when they score at least 26.9 points this season.
- Miami is 7-0 overall and 7-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 18.4 points.
- Las Vegas is just 3-4 against the spread in home games this year, and is 2-5 overall at home.
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||Def. Points per Game (Rank)||Average Total|
|Dolphins||25.1 (16)||18.4 (2)||43.5|
|Raiders||26.9 (11)||30.1 (29)||57|
Dolphins Players to Watch
- Ryan Fitzpatrick leads the team with 1,909 passing yards (238.6 yards per game) and has a 68.5% completion percentage this year (174-of-254) while throwing 12 touchdowns and eight interceptions in eight games. He also has 151 rushing yards on 30 carries with two touchdowns, averaging 18.9 yards per game.
- Salvon Ahmed has taken 63 carries for a team-leading 288 rushing yards (72.0 yards per game) while scoring two touchdowns in four games.
- In 12 games in 2020, Matt Breida has rushed for 254 yards on 59 carries (21.2 ypg), with zero rushing touchdowns.
- DeVante Parker has grabbed 56 passes to lead the team with 677 yards with four touchdowns. He has been targeted 89 times and averages 52.1 yards per game over 13 outings.
- Mike Gesicki’s statline this year shows 44 grabs for 602 yards and six touchdowns in 13 games. He puts up 46.3 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 68 times.
- Over 13 games in 2020, Jakeem Grant has caught 31 passes on 48 targets for 330 yards and one touchdown, averaging 25.4 receiving yards per game.
- Emmanuel Ogbah has registered a team-leading 9.0 sacks, while adding 6.0 TFL and 40 tackles over 14 games.
- In 14 games over the course of the 2020 campaign, Jerome Baker has collected 95 tackles, 6.0 TFL, and six sacks and leads the team in tackles.
- Xavien Howard has picked off nine passes to lead the team while adding 45 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and 17 passes defended 14 over games.
Raiders Players to Watch
- This year, Derek Carr has collected 3,395 passing yards (242.5 yards per game) while going 303-for-445 (68.1% completion percentage) and throwing 24 touchdowns and seven interceptions in 14 games. He has tacked on a 141 rushing yards on 35 carries with two touchdowns, averaging 10.1 yards per game.
- Josh Jacobs has taken 245 carries for a team-leading 906 rushing yards (69.7 yards per game) while scoring 10 touchdowns in 13 games. He’s also caught 33 passes for 238 yards (18.3 receiving yards per game).
- Devontae Booker has 396 yards on 82 carries (28.3 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns over the course of 14 games.
- Darren Waller has been targeted 130 times and has 93 catches to lead the team with 966 yards (69.0 ypg) while scoring eight touchdowns in 14 games this season.
- Nelson Agholor’s statline this year shows 42 catches for 684 yards and seven touchdowns over 14 games. He puts up 48.9 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 72 times.
- Hunter Renfrow has caught 48 passes on 64 targets for 598 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 42.7 yards per game in 14 contests in 2020.
- Maxx Crosby has 6.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also collected 11.0 TFL and 32 tackles over 14 games.
- In 12 games over the course of the 2020 campaign, Nick Kwiatkoski has racked up 81 tackles, 3.0 TFL, one sack, and one interception and leads the team in tackles.
- Trayvon Mullen has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on 57 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and 14 passes defended 14 in games this season.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from