The Washington Football Team (6-7) are an underdog by as they look to keep their four-game winning streak going in a matchup against the Seattle Seahawks (9-4) on Sunday, December 20, 2020 at FedExField. The game has an over/under of .
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of December 14, 2020, 2:41 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Seahawks vs. Washington Odds
|Football Team (+5.0)||Over (44.0)||Seahawks 26 Football Team 23|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Seahawks Betting Insights
- Seattle has a 6-6 record against the spread.
- Seattle has a losing ATS record of 1-3 when playing as at least 5.0-point favorites.
- Seattle has played in six games this year that went over the point total (50% of its opportunities).
- This year, Seattle racks up nine more points per game (30.2) than Washington gives up (21.2).
- Seattle is 5-2 against the spread and 6-2 overall in games when it scores at least 30.2 points.
- Washington has a 5-1 record against the spread and a 5-1 record overall in games when it gives up 22.1 points or less.
- Seattle is just 2-4 against the spread in away games this year, and is 3-3 overall on the road.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Washington Betting Insights
- Washington has compiled a 7-5-1 record against the spread this season.
- Most of Washington’s games this year — seven out of 13 — have finished underthe point total (53.8%).
- Washington scores just 2.8 fewer points per game (22.1) than Seattle surrenders (24.9).
- Washington is 5-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall a season ago when the team scores at least 22.1 points.
- This season, Seattle has a 5-2 record against the spread and a 6-2 record overall in games when it holds opponents to 30.2 or fewer points.
- Washington’s record against the spread in home games this year is 3-2-1, and its record at home overall is 3-3.
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||Def. Points per Game (Rank)||Average Total|
|Seahawks||30.2 (3)||24.9 (18)||55.2|
|Washington||22.1 (24)||21.2 (6)||43.2|
Seahawks Players to Watch
- Russell Wilson leads the team with 3,685 passing yards (283.5 yards per game) and has a 70.4% completion percentage this year (326-of-463) while throwing 36 touchdowns and 12 interceptions in 13 games. He also has 423 rushing yards on 69 carries with one touchdown, averaging 32.5 yards per game.
- Chris Carson has taken 99 attempts for a team-leading 505 rushing yards (56.1 yards per game) while scoring five touchdowns in nine games. He’s also caught 30 passes for 232 yards (25.8 receiving yards per game) with four touchdowns through the air.
- D.K. Metcalf has reeled in 69 passes to lead the team with 1,180 yards while scoring 10 touchdowns. He has been targeted 106 times and averages 90.8 yards per game over 13 outings.
- Tyler Lockett’s statline this year shows 81 grabs for 886 yards and eight touchdowns in 13 games. He averages 68.2 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 106 times.
- David Moore has caught 31 passes on 41 targets for 357 yards and six touchdowns, averaging 27.5 yards per game in 13 contests in 2020.
- Jamal Adams has 8.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also added 9.0 TFL and 64 tackles over nine games.
- In 13 games over the course of the 2020 campaign, Bobby Wagner has totaled 111 tackles, 7.0 TFL, and three sacks and leads the team in tackles.
- Quandre Diggs has a team-high four interceptions and has tacked on 48 tackles and eight passes defended 13 in games this season.
Washington Players to Watch
- This year, Alex Smith has collected 1,420 passing yards (202.9 yards per game) while going 146-for-220 (66.4% completion percentage) and throwing four touchdowns and six interceptions in seven games.
- Antonio Gibson has taken 141 attempts for a team-leading 659 rushing yards (54.9 yards per game) while scoring 11 touchdowns in 12 games. He’s also caught 32 passes for 233 yards (19.4 receiving yards per game).
- J.D. McKissic leads the team with 299 rushing yards on 66 carries (23.0 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground over the course of 13 games in 2020. He also has 58 catches for 426 yards (32.8 per game).
- Terry McLaurin has been targeted 114 times and has 73 catches to lead the team with 1,001 yards (77.0 ypg) with three touchdowns in 13 games this season.
- Logan Thomas has tacked on 49 catches for 469 yards and five touchdowns over 13 games this year. He has been targeted 77 times and averages 36.1 receiving yards per game.
- Montez Sweat has 7.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also added 10.0 TFL, 37 tackles, and one interception over 13 games.
- Jon Bostic has totaled 97 tackles, 4.0 TFL, two sacks, and one interception to lead the team in tackles so far in 13 games over the 2020 campaign.
- This season, Kendall Fuller leads the team with four interceptions and has added 35 tackles and eight passes defended 11 in games.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from