Oddsmakers expect a competitive contest when the Baltimore Ravens (7-5) visit the Cleveland Browns (9-3) on Monday, December 14, 2020 in a matchup between AFC North rivals at FirstEnergy Stadium. Baltimore is at the sportsbooks. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of December 9, 2020, 2:41 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Ravens vs. Browns Odds
|Ravens (-1.0)||Over (46.5)||Ravens 26, Browns 22|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Ravens Betting Insights
- Baltimore is 6-5-1 against the spread.
- The Ravens are just 4-5-1 ATS when favored by at least 1.0 point.
- Baltimore’s games have gone under the point total in seven out of 12 opportunities this season (58.3%).
- The Browns defense has allowed 26.8 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 26.3 the Ravens have scored.
- In games where Baltimore score at least 26.3 points this season, they are 6-0 overall and 4-1-1 against the spread.
- When the Cleveland defense allows 26.8 points or fewer this year, the Browns have accumulated a 5-1 overall record and a 3-3 record against the spread.
- Baltimore has a 3-2-1 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 4-2 overall in away games.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Browns Betting Insights
- Cleveland has put together a losing 5-7 record against the spread this season.
- The Browns have a losing ATS record of 3-5 when playing as at least 1.0-point underdogs.
- Seven of Cleveland’s 12 games this year have gone over the point total (58.3% of its outings).
- The Browns have averaged 6.3 more points this season (25.5) than the Ravens have allowed (19.2).
- Cleveland is 7-0 overall and 4-3 against the spread when they score at least 25.5 points this season.
- When Baltimore allows opposing offenses to put 19.2 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 6-1 overall and 6-0-1 against the spread.
- Cleveland is an even 3-3 against the spread in home games this year, and is 5-1 overall at home.
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||Def. Points per Game (Rank)||Average Total|
|Ravens||26.3 (13)||19.2 (3)||45.6|
|Browns||25.5 (15)||26.8 (22)||52.2|
Ravens Players to Watch
- Lamar Jackson leads the team with 2,055 passing yards (171.3 yards per game) and has a 63.8% completion percentage this year (187-of-293) while throwing 17 touchdowns and seven interceptions in 12 games. He also has 669 rushing yards on 116 carries with four touchdowns, averaging 55.8 yards per game.
- Gus Edwards has 487 yards on 101 carries (40.6 ypg), with four rushing touchdowns over the course of 12 games.
- Marquise Brown has reeled in 41 passes to lead the team with 555 yards with four touchdowns. He has been targeted 74 times and averages 46.3 yards per game over 12 outings.
- Devin Duvernay has also contributed with 201 yards on 19 catches with zero touchdowns. He has been targeted 24 times and averages 16.8 receiving yards per game over the course of 12 matchups this year.
- Miles Boykin has caught 15 passes on 26 targets for 191 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 15.9 yards per game in 12 contests in 2020.
- Yannick Ngakoue has 5.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also collected 5.0 TFL and 19 tackles over 12 games.
- In 12 games over the course of the 2020 campaign, Patrick Queen has totaled 83 tackles, 5.0 TFL, two sacks, and one interception and leads the team in tackles.
- Marcus Peters has a team-high three interceptions and has tacked on 46 tackles, 1.0 TFL, one sack, and eight passes defended 12 in games this season.
Browns Players to Watch
- This year, Baker Mayfield has collected 2,442 passing yards (203.5 yards per game) while going 205-for-327 (62.7% completion percentage) and throwing 21 touchdowns and seven interceptions in 12 games.
- Nick Chubb has churned out a team-high 799 rushing yards (99.9 yards per game) and scored seven touchdowns in eight games.
- Kareem Hunt has 739 yards on 171 carries (61.6 ypg), with four rushing touchdowns over the course of 12 games.
- Jarvis Landry has been targeted 78 times and has 54 catches to lead the team with 676 yards (56.3 ypg) with two touchdowns in 12 games this season.
- Rashard Higgins has contributed with 25 catches for 400 yards and three touchdowns over the course of 10 games this year. He has been targeted 34 times and puts up 40.0 receiving yards per game.
- Austin Hooper has collected 286 yards on 30 passes with two touchdowns in 2020, averaging 28.6 yards per game on 44 targets in 10 contests.
- Myles Garrett has notched a team-leading 10.5 sacks, while adding 8.0 TFL and 33 tackles over 12 games.
- In 12 games over his 2020 campaign, B.J. Goodson has 81 tackles, 2.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and two interceptions, and leads the team in both interceptions and tackles.
- Goodson has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on 81 tackles, 2.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and five passes defended 12 in games this season.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from