The Washington Football Team (5-7) will battle to keep their three-game winning streak intact as they are underdogs against the San Francisco 49ers (5-7) on Sunday, December 13, 2020 at State Farm Stadium. An over/under of is set in the contest.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of December 8, 2020, 2:41 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
49ers vs. Washington Odds
|49ers (-3.0)||Over (43.5)||49ers 26, Football Team 20|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
49ers Betting Insights
- San Francisco has put together a losing 5-7 record against the spread this season.
- San Francisco has a losing ATS record of 2-3 when playing as at least 3.0-point favorites.
- San Francisco has played in six games this year that went over the point total (50% of its outings).
- San Francisco scores 23.8 points per game, comparable to the 21.7 per contest Washington gives up.
- San Francisco is 4-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall in games when it records at least 23.8 points.
- Washington has a 4-1 record against the spread and a 4-1 record overall in games when it surrenders 22 points or less.
- San Francisco’s record against the spread in home games this year is just 1-5, and its record at home overall is 1-5.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Washington Betting Insights
- Washington has put together a 6-5-1 record against the spread this season.
- Washington is just 0-1 ATS when an underdog by at least 3.0 points.
- Most of Washington’s games this year — six out of 12 — have failed to go overthe point total (50%).
- Washington puts up 22 points per game, comparable to the 24 per contest San Francisco gives up.
- Washington is 4-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall a season ago when the team notches at least 22 points.
- This season, San Francisco has a 4-2 record against the spread and a 4-2 record overall in games when it holds opponents to 23.8 or fewer points.
- Washington is an even 3-3 against the spread in away games this year, and is 2-4 overall on the road.
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||Def. Points per Game (Rank)||Average Total|
|49ers||23.8 (20)||24 (13)||47.8|
|Washington||22 (25)||21.7 (8)||43.7|
49ers Players to Watch
- Nick Mullens leads the team with 1,958 passing yards (244.8 yards per game) and has a 67.3% completion percentage this year (165-of-245) while throwing nine touchdowns and nine interceptions in eight games.
- Raheem Mostert has ran for a team-leading 388 yards on 76 carries (64.7 yards per game) while scoring two touchdowns in six games. He also averages 25.2 receiving yards per game, grabbing 14 passes for 151 yards and one touchdown.
- In 12 games in 2020, Jerick McKinnon has rushed for 315 yards on 80 carries (26.3 ypg), with five rushing touchdowns. McKinnon also makes an impact in the passing game, catching 27 passes for 197 (16.4 ypg) while scoring one touchdown.
- This season, Brandon Aiyuk has 40 catches (on 65 targets) to lead the team with 541 yards (49.2 per game) with four touchdowns in 11 games.
- Kendrick Bourne has also contributed with 447 yards on 36 grabs with one touchdown. He has been targeted 56 times and puts up 37.3 receiving yards per game over 12 matchups this year.
- Over seven games in 2020, Deebo Samuel has caught 33 passes on 44 targets for 391 yards and one touchdown, averaging 55.9 receiving yards per game.
- Kerry Hyder has notched a team-leading 7.5 sacks, while adding 8.0 TFL and 39 tackles over 12 games.
- Fred Warner’s 93 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and two interceptions make him the team-leader for tackles and interceptions through 12 games.
Washington Players to Watch
- Alex Smith has thrown for 1,363 yards while completing 68.7% of his passes (138-of-201), with four touchdowns and five interceptions in six games this year (227.2 yards per game).
- Antonio Gibson has churned out a team-high 659 rushing yards (54.9 yards per game) and scored 11 touchdowns in 12 games. He has added 32 catches for 233 yards (19.4 receiving yards per game).
- J.D. McKissic leads the team with 231 rushing yards on 55 carries (19.3 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground over the course of 12 games in 2020. He also has 56 catches for 408 yards (34.0 per game).
- Terry McLaurin has been targeted 108 times and has 71 catches to lead the team with 977 yards (81.4 ypg) while scoring three touchdowns in 12 games this season.
- Logan Thomas has also added 43 catches for 426 yards and five touchdowns in 12 games this year. He has been targeted 70 times and averages 35.5 receiving yards per game.
- Montez Sweat has 6.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also added 8.0 TFL, 32 tackles, and one interception over 12 games.
- In 12 games over the 2020 campaign, Jon Bostic has racked up 87 tackles, 4.0 TFL, two sacks, and one interception and leads the team in tackles.
- Kendall Fuller has a team-high four interceptions and has tacked on 29 tackles and seven passes defended 10 in games this season.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from