The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-5) are favorites heading into their matchup on Sunday, December 13, 2020 against the Minnesota Vikings (6-6). The contest has a point total of .
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of December 8, 2020, 1:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Buccaneers vs. Vikings Odds
|Buccaneers (-6.5)||Over (52.5)||Buccaneers 33 Vikings 20|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Buccaneers Betting Insights
- Tampa Bay has compiled a 6-6 record against the spread this season.
- The Buccaneers are just 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Tampa Bay’s games have hit the over in seven out of 12 outings this season (58.3%).
- The Buccaneers average points scored this season (28.7) and the Vikings points allowed (27.4) are within 1.3 points of each other.
- When they meet or outpace their scoring average this season, Tampa Bay is 5-0 and 4-1 against the spread.
- When the Minnesota defense allows 27.4 points or fewer this year, the Vikings have pieced together a 6-1 overall record and a 5-2 record against the spread.
- Tampa Bay is an even 3-3 against the spread in home games this year, and is 3-3 overall at home.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Vikings Betting Insights
- Minnesota’s games have hit the over in eight out of 12 opportunities this season (66.7%).
- Minnesota has put together a 6-6 record against the spread this season.
- The Vikings are just 0-2 ATS when an underdog by at least 6.5 points.
- Minnesota has a 4-1 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 3-2 overall in away games.
- The Vikings have averaged 3.3 more points this season (26.6) than the Buccaneers have allowed (23.3).
- Minnesota is 5-3 overall and 4-4 against the spread when they score at least 26.6 points this season.
- When Tampa Bay allows opposing offenses to put 23.3 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 6-1 overall and 5-2 against the spread.
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||Def. Points per Game (Rank)||Average Total|
|Buccaneers||28.7 (6)||23.3 (11)||52|
|Vikings||26.6 (12)||27.4 (26)||54|
Buccaneers Players to Watch
- Tom Brady leads the team with 3,300 passing yards (275.0 yards per game) and has a 64.8% completion percentage this year (307-of-474) while throwing 28 touchdowns and 11 interceptions in 12 games.
- Ronald Jones II has ran for a team-leading 820 yards on 162 attempts (68.3 yards per game) while scoring five touchdowns in 12 games.
- Leonard Fournette has 271 yards on 69 carries (27.1 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns over the course of 10 games. He also has 28 catches for 171 yards (17.1 ypg).
- Mike Evans has hauled in 48 passes to lead the team with 613 yards while scoring 11 touchdowns. He has been targeted 81 times and averages 51.1 yards per game over 12 outings.
- Chris Godwin’s statline this year shows 49 grabs for 562 yards and three touchdowns over eight games. He puts up 70.3 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 60 times.
- Over 12 games in 2020, Rob Gronkowski has caught 37 passes on 62 targets for 505 yards and four touchdowns, averaging 42.1 receiving yards per game.
- Jason Pierre-Paul has 8.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also collected 6.0 TFL, 48 tackles, and two interceptions over 12 games.
- In 12 games over the 2020 campaign, Devin White has racked up 109 tackles, 9.0 TFL, and five sacks and leads the team in tackles.
- Carlton Davis has intercepted four passes to lead the team while adding 53 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and 16 passes defended 12 over games.
Vikings Players to Watch
- This year, Kirk Cousins has collected 3,073 passing yards (256.1 yards per game) while going 246-for-363 (67.8% completion percentage) and throwing 26 touchdowns and 12 interceptions in 12 games.
- Dalvin Cook has taken 251 attempts for a team-leading 1,250 rushing yards (113.6 yards per game) while scoring 13 touchdowns in 11 games. He’s also caught 35 passes for 314 yards (28.5 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown through the air.
- Justin Jefferson has been targeted 84 times and has 61 catches to lead the team with 1,039 yards (86.6 ypg) and scored seven touchdowns in 12 games this season.
- Adam Thielen has also added 57 catches for 721 yards and 12 touchdowns over 12 games this year. He has been targeted 87 times and averages 60.1 receiving yards per game.
- Kyle Rudolph has collected 334 yards on 28 passes with one touchdown in 2020, averaging 27.8 yards per game on 37 targets in 12 contests.
- Ifeadi Odenigbo has notched a team-leading 3.5 sacks, while adding 3.0 TFL and 29 tackles over 12 games.
- Eric Kendricks has racked up 106 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and three interceptions to lead the team in tackles so far in 11 games over the 2020 campaign.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from