The Philadelphia Eagles (3-7-1) are a underdog as they attempt to end a three-game skid in a matchup with the Green Bay Packers (8-3) on Sunday, December 6, 2020 at Lambeau Field. The point total is set at .
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of December 1, 2020, 2:41 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Packers vs. Eagles Odds
|Packers (-9.0)||Over (47.5)||Packers 34 Eagles 18|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Packers Betting Insights
- Green Bay is 3-2 against the spread in home games this year, and is 4-1 overall at home.
- Green Bay has compiled a 7-4 record against the spread this season.
- The Packers are just 0-1 ATS when playing as at least 9.0-point favorites.
- Most of Green Bay’s games this year — seven out of 11 — have hit the over (63.6%).
- The Packers, on average, score 6.5 more points per game this season (31.7) than the Eagles allow (25.2).
- When they meet or outpace their scoring average this season, Green Bay is 6-0 and 6-0 against the spread.
- Philadelphia is 3-2-1 overall and 3-3 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 25.2 points.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Eagles Betting Insights
- Philadelphia has compiled a losing 4-7 record against the spread this season.
- The Eagles are 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 9.0-point underdogs.
- Just seven of Philadelphia’s 11 games this year have gone over the point total (36.4% of its opportunities).
- The average points per game output for the Eagles this season, 21.5, is 4.2 fewer than the 25.7 the Packers have given up in each contest.
- In games where Philadelphia scores at least 21.5 points this season, they are 3-2-1 overall and 3-3 against the spread.
- When Green Bay allows opposing offenses to put 25.7 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 6-0 overall and 5-1 against the spread.
- Philadelphia is just 1-4 against the spread in away games this year, and is 1-4 overall on the road.
|Off. PPG (Rank)||Def. PPG (Rank)||Average Total|
|Packers||31.7 (1)||25.7 (19)||57.5|
|Eagles||21.5 (25)||25.2 (16)||46.7|
Packers Players to Watch
- Aaron Rodgers has thrown for 3,100 yards while completing 68.5% of his passes (261-of-381), with 33 touchdowns and four interceptions in 11 games this year (281.8 yards per game).
- Aaron Jones has rushed for a team-leading 624 yards on 130 carries (69.3 yards per game) while scoring six touchdowns in nine games. He also averages 29.0 receiving yards per game, grabbing 33 passes for 261 yards and two touchdowns.
- In 11 games in 2020, Jamaal Williams has run for 409 yards on 98 carries (37.2 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns. Williams also figures in the passing game, catching 27 passes for 212 (19.3 ypg) while scoring one touchdown.
- This season, Davante Adams has 74 catches (on 99 targets) to lead the team with 908 yards (100.9 per game) while scoring 11 touchdowns in nine games.
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling has also tacked on 518 yards on 25 grabs with four touchdowns. He has been targeted 51 times and puts up 47.1 receiving yards per game over 11 matchups this year.
- Robert Tonyan has caught 37 passes on 42 targets for 458 yards and seven touchdowns, averaging 41.6 yards per game in 11 contests in 2020.
- Za’Darius Smith has notched a team-leading 9.0 sacks, while adding 10.0 TFL and 41 tackles over 11 games.
- In 11 games over the 2020 campaign, Adrian Amos has collected 51 tackles, 3.0 TFL, one sack, and one interception and leads the team in tackles.
- Darnell Savage Jr. has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on 44 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and seven passes defended 10 in games this season.
Eagles Players to Watch
- Carson Wentz has thrown for 2,541 yards while completing 58.1% of his passes (245-of-422), with 16 touchdowns and 15 interceptions in 11 games this year (231.0 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 49 times for 258 yards and five touchdowns, averaging 23.5 yards per game.
- Miles Sanders has taken 108 attempts for a team-leading 600 rushing yards (75.0 yards per game) while scoring three touchdowns in eight games. He’s also caught 19 passes for 123 yards (15.4 receiving yards per game).
- Boston Scott leads the team with 277 rushing yards on 58 carries (25.2 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground over the course of 11 games in 2020. He also has 21 catches for 180 yards (16.4 per game) and one touchdown.
- Travis Fulgham has been targeted 58 times and has 33 catches to lead the team with 467 yards (58.4 ypg) while scoring four touchdowns in eight games this season.
- Richard Rodgers has also added 24 catches for 345 yards and two touchdowns over the course of 11 games this year. He has been targeted 31 times and puts up 31.4 receiving yards per game.
- Dallas Goedert has collected 338 yards on 30 passes with three touchdowns in 2020, averaging 48.3 yards per game on 41 targets in seven contests.
- Brandon Graham has registered a team-leading 7.0 sacks, while adding 12.0 TFL and 36 tackles over 11 games.
- In 11 games over the course of his 2020 campaign, Alex Singleton has 59 tackles, 3.0 TFL, one sack, and one interception, and leads the team in both interceptions and tackles.
- Singleton has a team-high one interception and has tacked on 59 tackles, 3.0 TFL, one sack, and one pass defended 11 in games this season.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from