The best team in the NFC West, the Seattle Seahawks (8-3), are big, favorites against the NFC East-leading New York Giants (4-7) on Sunday, December 6, 2020 at Lumen Field. An over/under of is set in the game.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of December 1, 2020, 2:41 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Seahawks vs. Giants Odds
|Seahawks (-10.0)||Over (48.0)||Seahawks 32 Giants 18|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Seahawks Betting Insights
- Seattle is 4-1 against the spread in home games this year, and is 5-0 overall at home.
- Seattle is 6-5 against the spread.
- Most of Seattle’s games this year — six out of 11 — have gone over the point total (54.5%).
- The Seahawks, on average, score eight more points per game this season (31) than the Giants allow (23).
- In games where Seattle score at least 31 points this season, they are 5-2 overall and 5-2 against the spread.
- When the New York defense allows 23 points or fewer this year, the Giants have accumulated a 4-3 overall record and a 5-2 record against the spread.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Giants Betting Insights
- Most of New York’s games this year — seven out of 11 — have not gone over the point total (63.6%).
- New York has a 7-4 record against the spread.
- The average points per game output for the Giants this season, 19.5, is 8.1 fewer than the 27.6 the Seahawks have given up in each contest.
- In games where New York scores at least 19.5 points this season, they are 3-3 overall and 5-1 against the spread.
- Seattle is 6-1 overall and 4-3 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 27.6 points.
- New York has a 5-1 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 2-4 overall in away games.
|Off. PPG (Rank)||Def. PPG (Rank)||Average Total|
|Seahawks||31 (3)||27.6 (26)||58.6|
|Giants||19.5 (30)||23 (9)||42.5|
Seahawks Players to Watch
- Russell Wilson has thrown for 3,216 yards while completing 70.7% of his passes (278-of-393), with 31 touchdowns and 10 interceptions in 11 games this year (292.4 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 61 times for 379 yards and one touchdown, averaging 34.5 yards per game.
- In seven games in 2020, Chris Carson has rushed for 364 yards on 74 carries (52.0 ypg), with four rushing touchdowns. Carson also makes an impact in the passing game, catching 24 passes for 165 (23.6 ypg) while scoring three touchdowns.
- This season, D.K. Metcalf has 58 catches (on 90 targets) to lead the team with 1,039 yards (94.5 per game) while scoring nine touchdowns in 11 games.
- Tyler Lockett’s statline this year shows 70 catches for 771 yards and eight touchdowns in 11 games. He puts up 70.1 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 92 times.
- David Moore has caught 27 passes on 34 targets for 331 yards and five touchdowns, averaging 30.1 yards per game in 11 contests in 2020.
- Jamal Adams has 6.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also added 7.0 TFL and 48 tackles over seven games.
- Bobby Wagner has collected 99 tackles, 6.0 TFL, and three sacks to lead the team in tackles so far in 11 games over the course of the 2020 campaign.
- Quandre Diggs has a team-high three interceptions and has tacked on 44 tackles and six passes defended 11 in games this season.
Giants Players to Watch
- Daniel Jones has thrown for 2,335 yards while completing 63.2% of his passes (228-of-361), with eight touchdowns and nine interceptions in 11 games this year (212.3 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 55 times for 403 yards and one touchdown, averaging 36.6 yards per game.
- Wayne Gallman has 369 yards on 93 carries (36.9 ypg), with six rushing touchdowns over the course of 10 games.
- Darius Slayton has been targeted 67 times and has 38 catches to lead the team with 584 yards (53.1 ypg) while scoring three touchdowns in 11 games this season.
- Evan Engram’s statline this year shows 44 catches for 476 yards and one touchdown over the course of 11 games. He puts up 43.3 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 76 times.
- Sterling Shepard has racked up 359 yards on 41 passes with one touchdown in 2020, averaging 51.3 yards per game on 50 targets in seven contests.
- Leonard Williams has 6.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also added 8.0 TFL and 35 tackles over 11 games.
- In 11 games over the 2020 campaign, Blake Martinez has collected 100 tackles, 6.0 TFL, two sacks, and one interception and leads the team in tackles.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from