The Cleveland Browns (8-3) are as they try to extend their three-game winning streak in a matchup against the Tennessee Titans (8-3) on Sunday, December 6, 2020, at Nissan Stadium. The point total is set at .
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 30, 2020, 2:41 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Titans vs. Browns Odds
|Titans||Under||Titans 30 Browns 23|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Titans Betting Insights
- Most of Tennessee’s games this year — nine out of 11 — have gone over the point total (81.8%).
- Tennessee’s record against the spread in home games this year is an even 3-3, and its record at home overall is 4-2.
- Tennessee has put together a losing 5-6 record against the spread this season.
- The Titans are just 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- The Titans have put an average of 29.5 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 3.5 more than the 26 the Browns have surrendered in each contest.
- In games where Tennessee score at least 29.5 points this season, they are 6-0 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
- Cleveland is 5-1 overall and 3-3 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 26 points.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Browns Betting Insights
- Cleveland’s games have hit the over in six out of 11 outings this season (54.5%).
- Cleveland has a losing 4-7 record against the spread.
- The Browns are just 1-2 ATS when an underdog by at least 5.5 points.
- The Browns average points scored this season (24.1) and the Titans points allowed (25.9) are within 1.8 points of each other.
- Cleveland is 6-0 overall and 3-3 against the spread when they score at least 24.1 points this season.
- Tennessee is 4-0 overall and 3-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 25.9 points.
- Cleveland’s record against the spread in away games this year is just 1-4, and its record on the road overall is 3-2.
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||Def. Points per Game (Rank)||Average Total|
|Titans||29.5 (6)||25.9 (20)||55.4|
|Browns||24.1 (18)||26 (21)||50.1|
Titans Players to Watch
- Tannehill leads the team with 2,606 passing yards (236.9 yards per game) and has a 65% completion percentage this year (217-of-334) while throwing 23 touchdowns and four interceptions in 11 games. He also has 152 rushing yards on 30 carries with two touchdowns, averaging 13.8 yards per game.
- Henry has taken 256 attempts for a team-leading 1,257 rushing yards (114.3 yards per game) while scoring 12 touchdowns in 11 games.
- McNichols has 193 yards on 34 carries (17.5 ypg), with zero rushing touchdowns over the course of 11 games.
- Brown has hauled in 40 passes to lead the team with 636 yards with eight touchdowns. He has been targeted 65 times and averages 70.7 yards per game over nine outings.
- Davis’ statline this year shows 42 catches for 619 yards and three touchdowns in 11 games. He puts up 56.3 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 58 times.
- Smith has caught 30 passes on 49 targets for 338 yards and seven touchdowns, averaging 30.7 yards per game in 11 contests in 2020.
- Landry has registered a team-leading four sacks, while adding eight TFL, 47 tackles, and one interception over 11 games.
- In 11 games over the course of the 2020 campaign, Byard has totaled 70 tackles and leads the team in tackles.
- Hooker has a team-high three interceptions and has tacked on 24 tackles and seven passes defended 11 in games this season.
Browns Players to Watch
- Mayfield has thrown for 2,108 yards while completing 61.2% of his passes (180-of-294), with 17 touchdowns and seven interceptions in 11 games this year (191.6 yards per game).
- Chubb has racked up a team-high 719 rushing yards (102.7 yards per game) and scored six touchdowns in seven games.
- Hunt has 706 yards on 157 carries (64.2 ypg), with four rushing touchdowns over the course of 11 games.
- Jarvis Landry has been targeted 68 times and has 46 catches to lead the team with 614 yards (55.8 ypg) and scored one touchdown in 11 games this season.
- Higgins has contributed with 19 catches for 305 yards and two touchdowns in nine games this year. He has been targeted 25 times and averages 33.9 receiving yards per game.
- Hooper has caught 28 passes on 42 targets for 262 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 29.1 yards per game in nine contests in 2020.
- Olivier Vernon has five sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up six TFL and 23 tackles over nine games.
- B.J. Goodson has collected 75 tackles, two TFL, 0.5 sacks, and two interceptions to lead the team in tackles so far in 11 games over the 2020 campaign.
- Denzel Ward has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on 38 tackles, one TFL, and 15 passes defended 10 in games this season.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from