The Chicago Bears (5-6) host the Detroit Lions (4-7) on Sunday, December 6, 2020, in matchup between NFC North foes at Soldier Field. Detroit is . The point total is set at .
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 30, 2020, 2:41 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bears vs. Lions Odds
|Bears||Over||Bears 28 Lions 19|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Bears Betting Insights
- Chicago has compiled a losing 5-6 record against the spread this season.
- The Bears are just 0-1 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Chicago’s games have gone under the point total in seven out of 11 outings this season (63.6%).
- The average points per game output for the Bears this season, 19.6, is 10.2 fewer than the 29.8 the Lions have given up in each contest.
- In games where Chicago score at least 19.6 points this season, they are 4-2 overall and 5-1 against the spread.
- Detroit is 4-2 overall and 4-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 29.8 points.
- Chicago has just a 2-3 record against the spread at home this year, and is 2-3 overall in home games.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Lions Betting Insights
- Detroit’s games have hit the over in seven out of 11 outings this season (63.6%).
- Detroit has compiled a losing 4-7 record against the spread this season.
- Detroit has an even 3-3 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 3-3 overall in away games.
- The Lions average points scored this season (22.9) and the Bears points allowed (22.7) are within 0.2 points of each other.
- In games where Detroit scores at least 22.9 points this season, they are 4-3 overall and 4-3 against the spread.
- Chicago is 3-2 overall and 2-3 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 22.7 points.
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||Def. Points per Game (Rank)||Average Total|
|Bears||19.6 (29)||22.7 (8)||42.4|
|Lions||22.9 (22)||29.8 (31)||52.7|
Bears Players to Watch
- Nick Foles has thrown for 1,852 yards while completing 65% of his passes (202-of-311), with 10 touchdowns and eight interceptions in eight games this year (231.5 yards per game).
- David Montgomery has ran for a team-leading 575 yards on 142 attempts (57.5 yards per game) while scoring one touchdown in 10 games. He also averages 25.2 receiving yards per game, grabbing 35 passes for 252 yards and two touchdowns.
- In 11 games in 2020, Cordarrelle Patterson has run for 126 yards on 43 carries (11.5 ypg), with zero rushing touchdowns.
- This season, Allen Robinson II has 71 catches (on 108 targets) to lead the team with 829 yards (75.4 per game) with five touchdowns in 11 games.
- Darnell Mooney has chipped in with 385 yards on 36 catches with two touchdowns. He has been targeted 65 times and averages 35.0 receiving yards per game over the course of 11 matchups this year.
- Anthony Miller has caught 37 passes on 63 targets for 377 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 34.3 yards per game in 11 contests in 2020.
- Khalil Mack has registered a team-leading 6.5 sacks, while adding eight TFL, 39 tackles, and one interception over 11 games.
- In 11 games over the 2020 campaign, Roquan Smith has collected 102 tackles, 15.0 TFL, and two sacks and leads the team in tackles.
- Tashaun Gipson has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on 50 tackles and four passes defended 11 in games this season.
Lions Players to Watch
- This year, Matthew Stafford has collected 2,876 passing yards (261.5 yards per game) while going 244-for-386 (63.2% completion percentage) and throwing 18 touchdowns and eight interceptions in 11 games.
- Adrian Peterson has taken 119 carries for a team-leading 444 rushing yards (40.4 yards per game) while scoring four touchdowns in 11 games.
- Kerryon Johnson leads the team with 175 rushing yards on 47 carries (15.9 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground over the course of 11 games in 2020.
- This season, T.J. Hockenson has 45 catches (on 68 targets) to lead the team with 530 yards (48.2 per game) while scoring five touchdowns in 11 games.
- Marvin Jones Jr. has added 43 catches for 503 yards and five touchdowns over 11 games this year. He has been targeted 69 times and puts up 45.7 receiving yards per game.
- Marvin Hall has caught 17 passes on 30 targets for 290 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 26.4 yards per game in 11 contests in 2020.
- Romeo Okwara has six sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up seven TFL and 32 tackles over 11 games.
- In 11 games over the 2020 campaign, Jamie Collins Sr. has racked up 82 tackles, four TFL, one sack, and one interception and leads the team in tackles.
- Duron Harmon has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on 41 tackles and four passes defended 11 in games this season.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from