NFC West foes square off when the Los Angeles Rams (7-4) visit the Arizona Cardinals (6-5) on Sunday, December 6, 2020, at State Farm Stadium. Los Angeles is . The point total is set at .
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 30, 2020, 2:41 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Rams vs. Cardinals Odds
|Cardinals||Under||Rams 24 Cardinals 23|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Rams Betting Insights
- Los Angeles is 6-5 against the spread.
- The Rams are just 3-4 ATS when favored by at least 2.5 points.
- Just eight of Los Angeles’ 11 games this year have gone over the point total (27.3% of its outings).
- The Rams average points scored this season (23.9) and the Cardinals points allowed (23.5) are within 0.4 points of each other.
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, Los Angeles is 4-1 and 4-1 against the spread.
- Arizona is 4-1 overall and 4-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 23.5 points.
- Los Angeles is an even 3-3 against the spread in away games this year, and is 3-3 overall on the road.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Cardinals Betting Insights
- Just seven of Arizona’s 11 games this year have gone over the point total (27.3% of its outings).
- Arizona has compiled a losing 5-6 record against the spread this season.
- The Cardinals are just 2-4 ATS when an underdog by at least 2.5 points.
- The Cardinals have averaged 8.1 more points this season (27.6) than the Rams have allowed (19.5).
- In games where Arizona scores at least 27.6 points this season, they are 5-1 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
- Los Angeles is 6-0 overall and 5-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 19.5 points.
- Arizona is just 2-3 against the spread in home games this year, and is 3-2 overall at home.
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||Def. Points per Game (Rank)||Average Total|
|Rams||23.9 (19)||19.5 (4)||43.5|
|Cardinals||27.6 (8)||23.5 (14)||51.1|
Rams Players to Watch
- Jared Goff has thrown for 3,020 yards while completing 67.2% of his passes (271-of-403), with 16 touchdowns and 10 interceptions in 11 games this year (274.5 yards per game).
- Darrell Henderson has taken 120 attempts for a team-leading 512 rushing yards (46.5 yards per game) while scoring four touchdowns in 11 games.
- In 11 games in 2020, Malcolm Brown has rushed for 370 yards on 87 carries (33.6 ypg), with five rushing touchdowns.
- Cooper Kupp has reeled in 66 passes to lead the team with 763 yards with two touchdowns. He has been targeted 97 times and averages 69.4 yards per game over 11 outings.
- Robert Woods has also chipped in with 678 yards on 61 grabs with five touchdowns. He has been targeted 87 times and puts up 61.6 receiving yards per game over 11 matchups this year.
- Over 11 games in 2020, Josh Reynolds has caught 38 passes on 60 targets for 488 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 44.4 receiving yards per game.
- Aaron Donald has notched a team-leading 10.0 sacks, while adding eight TFL and 31 tackles over 11 games.
- In 11 games over the course of the 2020 campaign, John Johnson has collected 71 tackles, two TFL, and one interception and leads the team in tackles.
- Darious Williams has picked off four passes to lead the team while adding 26 tackles, one TFL, and 13 passes defended 11 over games.
Cardinals Players to Watch
- This year, Kyler Murray has put up 2,814 passing yards (255.8 yards per game) while going 264-for-387 (68.2% completion percentage) and throwing 19 touchdowns and nine interceptions in 11 games. He has tacked on 650 rushing yards on 97 carries with 10 touchdowns, averaging 59.1 yards per game.
- Kenyan Drake has taken 168 carries for a team-leading 719 rushing yards (71.9 yards per game) while scoring seven touchdowns in 10 games.
- This season, DeAndre Hopkins has 77 catches (on 103 targets) to lead the team with 967 yards (87.9 per game) with four touchdowns in 11 games.
- Christian Kirk has tacked on 34 catches for 496 yards and six touchdowns in 10 games this year. He has been targeted 58 times and averages 49.6 receiving yards per game.
- Chase Edmonds has caught 40 passes on 47 targets for 311 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 28.3 yards per game in 11 contests in 2020.
- Haason Reddick has five sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up 10.0 TFL and 43 tackles over 11 games.
- Jordan Hicks has totaled 87 tackles and eight TFL to lead the team in tackles so far in 11 games over the course of the 2020 campaign.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from