The New York Jets (0-11) are as they attempt to stop their 11-game losing streak in a matchup with the Las Vegas Raiders (6-5) on Sunday, December 6, 2020 at MetLife Stadium. The point total is set at for the outing.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 30, 2020, 2:41 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Raiders vs. Jets Odds
|Raiders||Over||Raiders 32 Jets 18|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Raiders Betting Insights
- Las Vegas is 7-4 against the spread.
- Las Vegas’ games have hit the over in eight out of 11 opportunities this season (72.7%).
- The Raiders average points scored this season (26.5) and the Jets points allowed (29.3) are within 2.8 points of each other.
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, Las Vegas is 5-1 and 6-0 against the spread.
- New York is 0-4 overall and 1-3 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 29.3 points.
- Las Vegas’ record against the spread in away games this year is 4-2, and its record on the road overall is 4-2.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Jets Betting Insights
- Just six of New York’s 11 games this year have gone over the point total (45.5% of its outings).
- New York has compiled a losing 3-8 record against the spread this season.
- The average points per game output for the Jets this season, 13.8, is 15.2 fewer than the 29 the Raiders have given up in each contest.
- New York is 0-4 overall and 2-2 against the spread when they score at least 13.8 points this season.
- When Las Vegas allows opposing offenses to put 29 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
- New York has just a 2-4 record against the spread at home this year, and is 0-6 overall in home games.
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||Def. Points per Game (Rank)||Average Total|
|Raiders||26.5 (13)||29 (28)||55.5|
|Jets||13.8 (32)||29.3 (29)||43.1|
Raiders Players to Watch
- Derek Carr leads the team with 2,645 passing yards (240.5 yards per game) and has a 69.3% completion percentage this year (241-of-348) while throwing 19 touchdowns and four interceptions in 11 games. He also has 124 rushing yards on 30 carries, averaging 11.3 yards per game.
- Josh Jacobs has taken 206 attempts for a team-leading 781 rushing yards (71.0 yards per game) while scoring nine touchdowns in 11 games. He’s also caught 27 passes for 175 yards (15.9 receiving yards per game).
- Devontae Booker has 326 yards on 59 carries (29.6 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns over the course of 11 games.
- Darren Waller has hauled in 64 passes to lead the team with 541 yards while scoring five touchdowns. He has been targeted 91 times and averages 49.2 yards per game over 11 outings.
- Hunter Renfrow has tacked on 509 yards on 38 catches with two touchdowns. He has been targeted 49 times and averages 46.3 receiving yards per game over 11 matchups this year.
- Over 11 games in 2020, Nelson Agholor has caught 29 passes on 44 targets for 497 yards and six touchdowns, averaging 45.2 receiving yards per game.
- Maxx Crosby has six sacks to lead the team, and has also added nine TFL and 28 tackles over 11 games.
- In nine games over the course of the 2020 campaign, Nick Kwiatkoski has collected 59 tackles, three TFL, one sack, and one interception and leads the team in tackles.
- Jeff Heath has picked off three passes to lead the team while adding 25 tackles, one TFL, and three passes defended 11 over games.
Jets Players to Watch
- This year, Sam Darnold has put up 1,242 passing yards (177.4 yards per game) while going 128-for-218 (58.7% completion percentage) and throwing three touchdowns and eight interceptions in seven games. He has tacked on 147 rushing yards on 20 carries with one touchdown, averaging 21.0 yards per game.
- Frank Gore has picked up a team-high 521 rushing yards (47.4 yards per game) and scored one touchdown in 11 games.
- Jamison Crowder has been targeted 56 times and has 35 catches to lead the team with 456 yards (65.1 ypg) while scoring three touchdowns in seven games this season.
- Breshad Perriman’s statline this year shows 22 catches for 352 yards and three touchdowns over seven games. He puts up 50.3 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 36 times.
- Denzel Mims has caught 17 passes on 34 targets for 284 yards and zero touchdowns, averaging 56.8 yards per game in five contests in 2020.
- Quinnen Williams has five sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up eight TFL and 41 tackles over 10 games.
- Neville Hewitt has racked up 89 tackles, three TFL, and one sack to lead the team in tackles so far in 11 games over the 2020 campaign.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from