The Los Angeles Rams (7-3) are when they host the San Francisco 49ers (4-6) in an NFC West matchup on Sunday, November 29, 2020, at SoFi Stadium. An over/under of is set in the game.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 24, 2020, 2:41 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Rams vs. 49ers Odds
|Rams||Over||Rams 27 49ers 18|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Rams Betting Insights
- Los Angeles has compiled a 6-4 record against the spread this season.
- The Rams have an even ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 7.0-point favorites.
- Just seven of Los Angeles’ 10 games this year have gone over the point total (30% of its outings).
- The Rams average points scored this season (24.3) and the 49ers points allowed (23.4) are within 0.9 points of each other.
- In games where Los Angeles score at least 24.3 points this season, they are 3-1 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
- San Francisco is 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 23.4 points.
- Los Angeles has a 3-1 record against the spread at home this year, and is 4-0 overall in home games.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
49ers Betting Insights
- San Francisco’s games have gone over the point total in five out of 10 opportunities this season (50%).
- San Francisco has compiled a losing 4-6 record against the spread this season.
- The 49ers are just 1-2 ATS when an underdog by at least 7.0 points.
- San Francisco’s record against the spread in away games this year is 3-2, and its record on the road overall is 3-2.
- The 49ers, on average, score 4.6 more points per game this season (23.8) than the Rams allow (19.2).
- In games where San Francisco scores at least 23.8 points this season, they are 4-1 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
- When Los Angeles allows opposing offenses to put 19.2 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 6-0 overall and 5-1 against the spread.
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||Def. Points per Game (Rank)||Average Total|
|Rams||24.3 (17)||19.2 (2)||43.5|
|49ers||23.8 (18)||23.4 (11)||47.2|
Rams Players to Watch
- Jared Goff has thrown for 2,822 yards while completing 67.7% of his passes (252-of-372), with 16 touchdowns and eight interceptions in 10 games this year (282.2 yards per game).
- Darrell Henderson has rushed for a team-leading 493 yards on 110 carries (49.3 yards per game) while scoring four touchdowns in 10 games.
- Malcolm Brown has 366 yards on 84 carries (36.6 ypg), with five rushing touchdowns over the course of 10 games.
- Cooper Kupp has reeled in 64 passes to lead the team with 722 yards with two touchdowns. He has been targeted 92 times and averages 72.2 yards per game over 10 outings.
- Robert Woods’ statline this year shows 54 grabs for 598 yards and five touchdowns over the course of 10 games. He puts up 59.8 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 75 times.
- Josh Reynolds has caught 33 passes on 54 targets for 448 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 44.8 yards per game in 10 contests in 2020.
- Aaron Donald has nine sacks to lead the team, and has also added seven TFL and 26 tackles over 10 games.
- Micah Kiser has totaled 78 tackles to lead the team in tackles so far in nine games over the course of the 2020 campaign.
- Darious Williams has a team-high four interceptions and has tacked on 24 tackles, one TFL, and 12 passes defended 10 in games this season.
49ers Players to Watch
- This year, Nick Mullens has racked up 1,390 passing yards (231.7 yards per game) while going 115-for-171 (67.3% completion percentage) and throwing six touchdowns and six interceptions in six games.
- Jerick McKinnon has picked up a team-high 294 rushing yards (29.4 yards per game) and scored five touchdowns in 10 games. He has added 25 catches for 186 yards (18.6 receiving yards per game) with one receiving touchdown.
- Tevin Coleman leads the team with 50 rushing yards on 21 carries (16.7 yards per game), with zero touchdowns on the ground over the course of three games in 2020.
- This season, Kendrick Bourne has 29 catches (on 45 targets) to lead the team with 378 yards (37.8 per game) with one touchdown in 10 games.
- Richie James Jr.’s statline this year shows 12 catches for 210 yards and one touchdown over the course of four games. He puts up 52.5 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 18 times.
- Kerry Hyder has collected a team-leading 5.5 sacks, while adding five TFL and 32 tackles over 10 games.
- In 10 games over the course of the 2020 campaign, Fred Warner has racked up 81 tackles, three TFL, and two interceptions and leads the team in tackles.
- Jamar Taylor has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on 19 tackles, two TFL, one sack, and three passes defended seven in games this season.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from