The Philadelphia Eagles (3-6-1) are heading into their matchup on Monday, November 30, 2020, against the Seattle Seahawks (7-3). An over/under of is set for the game.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 24, 2020, 1:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Seahawks vs. Eagles Odds
|Seahawks||Over||Seahawks 31 Eagles 23|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Seahawks Betting Insights
- Most of Seattle’s games this year — six out of 10 — have gone over the point total (60%).
- Seattle is just 2-3 against the spread in away games this year, and is 2-3 overall on the road.
- Seattle is 6-4 against the spread.
- The Seahawks have a split ATS record of 1-1 when favored by at least 5.5 points.
- When the Philadelphia defense allows 25.4 points or fewer this year, the Eagles have put together a 3-1-1 overall record and a 2-3 record against the spread.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Eagles Betting Insights
- Just six of Philadelphia’s 10 games this year have gone over the point total (40% of its opportunities).
- Philadelphia has compiled a losing 3-7 record against the spread this season.
- The Eagles have a losing ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- In games where Philadelphia scores at least 22 points this season, they are 3-2-1 overall and 3-3 against the spread.
- Philadelphia is just 2-3 against the spread in home games this year, and is 2-2-1 overall at home.
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||Def. Points per Game (Rank)||Average Total|
|Seahawks||31.8 (1)||28.7 (29)||60.5|
|Eagles||22 (24)||25.4 (16)||47.4|
Seahawks Players to Watch
- Russell Wilson has thrown for 2,986 yards while completing 70.7% of his passes (256-of-362), with 30 touchdowns and 10 interceptions in 10 games this year (298.6 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 55 times for 367 yards and one touchdown, averaging 36.7 yards per game.
- In five games in 2020, Carlos Hyde has rushed for 204 yards on 45 carries (40.8 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns.
- D.K. Metcalf has grabbed 48 passes to lead the team with 862 yards with nine touchdowns. He has been targeted 77 times and averages 86.2 yards per game over 10 outings.
- Tyler Lockett’s statline this year shows 67 catches for 748 yards and eight touchdowns over the course of 10 games. He puts up 74.8 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 88 times.
- David Moore has caught 24 passes on 31 targets for 337 yards and four touchdowns, averaging 33.7 yards per game in 10 contests in 2020.
- Jamal Adams has registered a team-leading 5.5 sacks, while adding six TFL and 39 tackles over six games.
- Bobby Wagner has totaled 94 tackles, six TFL, and three sacks to lead the team in tackles so far in 10 games over the 2020 campaign.
- Ryan Neal has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on 34 tackles, three TFL, and four passes defended eight in games this season.
Eagles Players to Watch
- Carson Wentz has thrown for 2,326 yards while completing 58.4% of his passes (220-of-377), with 14 touchdowns and 14 interceptions in 10 games this year (232.6 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 44 times for 216 yards and five touchdowns, averaging 21.6 yards per game.
- Miles Sanders has picked up a team-high 585 rushing yards (83.6 yards per game) and scored three touchdowns in seven games. He has added 17 catches for 116 yards (16.6 receiving yards per game).
- Boston Scott has 270 yards on 56 carries (27.0 ypg), with one rushing touchdown over the course of 10 games.
- This season, Travis Fulgham has 31 catches (on 56 targets) to lead the team with 451 yards (64.4 per game) while scoring four touchdowns in seven games.
- Richard Rodgers has also chipped in with 21 catches for 292 yards and one touchdown in 10 games this year. He has been targeted 25 times and puts up 29.2 receiving yards per game.
- Greg Ward has caught 40 passes on 55 targets for 291 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 29.1 yards per game in 10 contests in 2020.
- Brandon Graham has collected a team-leading seven sacks, while adding 11.0 TFL and 33 tackles over 10 games.
- Alex Singleton has racked up 54 tackles, two TFL, one sack, and one interception to lead the team in tackles so far in 10 games over the 2020 campaign.
- This season, Jalen Mills leads the team with one interception and has added 50 tackles, one TFL, 1.5 sacks, and two passes defended 10 in games.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from