The Pittsburgh Steelers (10-0) host the Baltimore Ravens (6-4) on Sunday, November 29, 2020 in matchup between AFC North rivals at Heinz Field. Baltimore is . An over/under of is set in the game.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 23, 2020, 2:41 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Steelers vs. Ravens Odds
|Steelers||Over||Steelers 27 Ravens 19|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Steelers Betting Insights
- Pittsburgh has a 4-1 record against the spread at home this year, and is 5-0 overall in home games.
- Pittsburgh is 8-2 against the spread.
- The Steelers are 4-2 ATS when favored by at least 4.5 points.
- Pittsburgh’s games have hit the over in six out of 10 opportunities this season (60%).
- The Steelers have put an average of 29.8 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 10.3 more than the 19.5 the Ravens have surrendered in each contest.
- In games where Pittsburgh score at least 29.8 points this season, they are 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- Baltimore is 5-0 overall and 4-0-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 19.5 points.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Ravens Betting Insights
- Baltimore has compiled a losing 4-5-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Ravens have a split ATS record of 3-3-1 when an underdog by at least 4.5 points.
- Just six of Baltimore’s 10 games this year have gone over the point total (40% of its outings).
- The Ravens have averaged 9.4 more points this season (26.8) than the Steelers have allowed (17.4).
- In games where Baltimore scores at least 26.8 points this season, they are 5-0 overall and 3-1-1 against the spread.
- Pittsburgh is 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 17.4 points.
- Baltimore has an even 2-2-1 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 4-1 overall in away games.
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||Def. Points per Game (Rank)||Average Total|
|Steelers||29.8 (4)||17.4 (1)||47.2|
|Ravens||26.8 (12)||19.5 (3)||46.3|
Steelers Players to Watch
- Ben Roethlisberger has thrown for 2,534 yards while completing 67.1% of his passes (255-of-380), with 24 touchdowns and five interceptions in 10 games this year (253.4 yards per game).
- James Conner has taken 145 attempts for a team-leading 645 rushing yards (64.5 yards per game) while scoring five touchdowns in 10 games.
- In 10 games in 2020, Benny Snell Jr. has rushed for 195 yards on 57 carries (19.5 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns.
- Chase Claypool has grabbed 39 passes to lead the team with 559 yards while scoring eight touchdowns. He has been targeted 65 times and averages 55.9 yards per game over 10 outings.
- Diontae Johnson has also chipped in with 537 yards on 49 grabs with four touchdowns. He has been targeted 81 times and averages 59.7 receiving yards per game over nine matchups this year.
- JuJu Smith-Schuster has caught 58 passes on 75 targets for 535 yards and five touchdowns, averaging 53.5 yards per game in 10 contests in 2020.
- T.J. Watt has nine sacks to lead the team, and has also added 14.0 TFL, 32 tackles, and one interception over 10 games.
- Avery Williamson has racked up 60 tackles and one interception to lead the team in tackles so far in nine games over the 2020 campaign.
- Minkah Fitzpatrick has picked off four passes to lead the team while adding 48 tackles and six passes defended 10 over games.
Ravens Players to Watch
- Lamar Jackson has thrown for 1,948 yards while completing 63.4% of his passes (175-of-276), with 15 touchdowns and six interceptions in 10 games this year (194.8 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 103 times for 575 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 57.5 yards per game.
- J.K. Dobbins leads the team with 380 rushing yards on 72 carries (38.0 yards per game), with three touchdowns on the ground over the course of 10 games in 2020.
- Mark Andrews has been targeted 60 times and has 38 catches to lead the team with 454 yards (45.4 ypg) with six touchdowns in 10 games this season.
- Marquise Brown’s statline this year shows 32 catches for 431 yards and two touchdowns in 10 games. He puts up 43.1 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 58 times.
- Willie Snead IV has collected 379 yards on 28 passes with three touchdowns in 2020, averaging 37.9 yards per game on 40 targets in 10 contests.
- Yannick Ngakoue has five sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up five TFL and 18 tackles over 10 games.
- Patrick Queen has totaled 70 tackles, five TFL, and two sacks to lead the team in tackles so far in 10 games over the 2020 campaign.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from