The Las Vegas Raiders (6-4) are heading into their matchup on Sunday, November 29, 2020, against the Atlanta Falcons (3-7). The point total is set at .
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 23, 2020, 2:41 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Raiders vs. Falcons Odds
|Raiders||Under||Raiders 30 Falcons 24|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Raiders Betting Insights
- Most of Las Vegas’ games this year — eight out of 10 — have hit the over (80%).
- Las Vegas’ record against the spread in away games this year is 4-1, and its record on the road overall is 4-1.
- Las Vegas is 7-3 against the spread.
- The Raiders have an ATS record of 2-0 when playing as at least 3.0-point favorites.
- The Raiders average points scored this season (28.6) and the Falcons points allowed (27.5) are within 1.1 points of each other.
- In games where Las Vegas score at least 28.6 points this season, they are 5-1 overall and 6-0 against the spread.
- When the Atlanta defense allows 27.5 points or fewer this year, the Falcons have accumulated a 3-3 overall record and a 3-3 record against the spread.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Falcons Betting Insights
- Half of Atlanta’s games this year — five out of 10 — have gone over the point total.
- Atlanta has a losing 4-6 record against the spread.
- The Falcons are 1-0 ATS when an underdog by at least 3.0 points.
- The Raiders defense has allowed 27.6 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 25.2 the Falcons have scored.
- Atlanta is 2-2 overall and 3-1 against the spread when they score at least 25.2 points this season.
- Las Vegas is 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 27.6 points.
- Atlanta is just 1-4 against the spread in home games this year, and is 1-4 overall at home.
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||Def. Points per Game (Rank)||Average Total|
|Raiders||28.6 (8)||27.6 (26)||56.2|
|Falcons||25.2 (16)||27.5 (25)||52.7|
Raiders Players to Watch
- Derek Carr has thrown for 2,430 yards while completing 69.7% of his passes (219-of-314), with 19 touchdowns and three interceptions in 10 games this year (243.0 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 30 times for 124 yards, averaging 12.4 yards per game.
- Josh Jacobs has rushed for a team-leading 754 yards on 199 carries (75.4 yards per game) while scoring nine touchdowns in 10 games. He also averages 15.8 receiving yards per game, grabbing 24 passes for 158 yards.
- In 10 games in 2020, Devontae Booker has run for 320 yards on 54 carries (32.0 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns.
- Darren Waller has reeled in 60 passes to lead the team with 518 yards with five touchdowns. He has been targeted 84 times and averages 51.8 yards per game over 10 outings.
- Nelson Agholor’s statline this year shows 24 catches for 443 yards and six touchdowns over the course of 10 games. He averages 44.3 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 38 times.
- Hunter Renfrow has caught 31 passes on 40 targets for 436 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 43.6 yards per game in 10 contests in 2020.
- Maxx Crosby has six sacks to lead the team, and has also collected nine TFL and 26 tackles over 10 games.
- In eight games over the 2020 campaign, Nick Kwiatkoski has collected 53 tackles, one TFL, and one interception and leads the team in tackles.
- Jeff Heath has a team-high three interceptions and has tacked on 15 tackles and three passes defended 10 in games this season.
Falcons Players to Watch
- This year, Matt Ryan has recorded 2,978 passing yards (297.8 yards per game) while going 255-for-388 (65.7% completion percentage) and throwing 15 touchdowns and seven interceptions in 10 games.
- Todd Gurley II has churned out a team-high 610 rushing yards (61.0 yards per game) and scored nine touchdowns in 10 games.
- Brian Hill leads the team with 261 rushing yards on 60 carries (26.1 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground over the course of 10 games in 2020.
- This season, Calvin Ridley has 48 catches (on 77 targets) to lead the team with 747 yards (83.0 per game) while scoring six touchdowns in nine games.
- Julio Jones has also chipped in with 45 catches for 677 yards and three touchdowns over the course of eight games this year. He has been targeted 58 times and puts up 84.6 receiving yards per game.
- Russell Gage has collected 437 yards on 42 passes with one touchdown in 2020, averaging 43.7 yards per game on 64 targets in 10 contests.
- Deion Jones has 3.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also added seven TFL, 63 tackles, and one interception over 10 games.
- In nine games over the 2020 campaign, Foyesade Oluokun has racked up 69 tackles, three TFL, one sack, and one interception and leads the team in tackles.
- Blidi Wreh-Wilson has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on seven tackles, one TFL, and three passes defended 10 in games this season.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from