Oddsmakers give the Buffalo Bills (7-3) the advantage on Sunday, November 29, 2020, against the Los Angeles Chargers (3-7). Buffalo is . The over/under is set at .
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 23, 2020, 2:41 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bills vs. Chargers Odds
|Bills||Under||Bills 30 Chargers 23|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Bills Betting Insights
- Buffalo has a 5-5 record against the spread.
- The Bills are just 1-2 ATS when favored by at least 5.5 points.
- Most of Buffalo’s games this year — eight out of 10 — have hit the over (80%).
- The Chargers defense has allowed 27.3 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 27.2 the Bills have scored.
- In games where Buffalo score at least 27.2 points this season, they are 4-1 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
- When the Los Angeles defense allows 27.3 points or fewer this year, the Chargers have put together a 1-2 overall record and a 2-1 record against the spread.
- Buffalo is 3-2 against the spread in home games this year, and is 4-1 overall at home.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Chargers Betting Insights
- Seven Los Angeles’ 10 games this year have gone over the point total (70% of its opportunities).
- Los Angeles is 5-5 against the spread.
- The Chargers are just 1-2 ATS when an underdog by at least 5.5 points.
- Los Angeles has a 3-2 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 1-4 overall in away games.
- The Bills defense has allowed 26.5 points per game this season, close to the same amount as the 26 the Chargers have scored.
- Los Angeles is 2-4 overall and 3-3 against the spread when they score at least 26 points this season.
- When Buffalo allows opposing offenses to put 26.5 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 4-1 overall and 2-3 against the spread.
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||Def. Points per Game (Rank)||Average Total|
|Bills||27.2 (11)||26.5 (20)||53.7|
|Chargers||26 (15)||27.3 (24)||53.3|
Bills Players to Watch
- Josh Allen has thrown for 2,873 yards while completing 68.4% of his passes (249-of-364), with 21 touchdowns and seven interceptions in 10 games this year (287.3 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 72 times for 278 yards and five touchdowns, averaging 27.8 yards per game.
- Devin Singletary has taken 99 attempts for a team-leading 400 rushing yards (40.0 yards per game) while scoring one touchdown in 10 games. He’s also caught 25 passes for 187 yards (18.7 receiving yards per game).
- Stefon Diggs has hauled in 73 passes to lead the team with 906 yards with four touchdowns. He has been targeted 102 times and averages 90.6 yards per game over 10 outings.
- Cole Beasley has also chipped in with 642 yards on 55 catches with three touchdowns. He has been targeted 67 times and averages 64.2 receiving yards per game over 10 matchups this year.
- Over eight games in 2020, John Brown has caught 29 passes on 48 targets for 386 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 48.3 receiving yards per game.
- Jerry Hughes has notched a team-leading four sacks, while adding three TFL, 22 tackles, and one interception over 10 games.
- Jordan Poyer leads the team in both tackles and interceptions, totaling 81 tackles, four TFL, two sacks, and two interceptions in 10 games over his 2020 campaign.
Chargers Players to Watch
- This year, Justin Herbert has racked up 2,699 passing yards (299.9 yards per game) while going 238-for-350 (68% completion percentage) and throwing 22 touchdowns and six interceptions in nine games. He has tacked on a 187 rushing yards on 39 carries with three touchdowns, averaging 20.8 yards per game.
- Joshua Kelley has taken 102 carries for a team-leading 311 rushing yards (31.1 yards per game) while scoring one touchdown in 10 games.
- Kalen Ballage leads the team with 194 rushing yards on 52 carries (32.3 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground over the course of six games in 2020. He also has 23 catches for 143 yards (23.8 per game).
- This season, Keenan Allen has 81 catches (on 112 targets) to lead the team with 835 yards (83.5 per game) while scoring six touchdowns in 10 games.
- Mike Williams has chipped in with 29 catches for 503 yards and four touchdowns over the course of nine games this year. He has been targeted 52 times and averages 55.9 receiving yards per game.
- Hunter Henry has caught 41 passes on 65 targets for 435 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 43.5 yards per game in 10 contests in 2020.
- Joey Bosa has collected a team-leading 4.5 sacks, while adding eight TFL and 20 tackles over eight games.
- In 10 games over the 2020 campaign, Kenneth Murray has totaled 62 tackles and two TFL and leads the team in tackles.
- This season, Tevaughn Campbell leads the team with one interception and has added 11 tackles and two passes defended eight in games.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from