The Green Bay Packers (7-3) are when they host the Chicago Bears (5-5) in an NFC North matchup on Sunday, November 29, 2020, at Lambeau Field. The point total is set at .
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 23, 2020, 2:41 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Packers vs. Bears Odds
|Packers||Over||Packers 28 Bears 20|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Packers Betting Insights
- Most of Green Bay’s games this year — six out of 10 — have hit the over (60%).
- Green Bay is an even 2-2 against the spread in home games this year, and is 3-1 overall at home.
- Green Bay has compiled a 6-4 record against the spread this season.
- The Packers are just 0-1 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- The Packers, on average, score 9.9 more points per game this season (30.8) than the Bears allow (20.9).
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, Green Bay is 5-1 and 5-1 against the spread.
- Chicago is 3-2 overall and 2-3 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 20.9 points.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Bears Betting Insights
- Just seven of Chicago’s 10 games this year have gone over the point total (30% of its opportunities).
- Chicago has put together a 5-5 record against the spread this season.
- Chicago has a 3-2 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 3-2 overall in away games.
- The Bears have averaged 6.7 fewer points per game this season (19.1) than the Packers have allowed (25.8).
- Chicago is 4-1 overall and 5-0 against the spread when they score at least 19.1 points this season.
- When Green Bay allows opposing offenses to put 25.8 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 5-0 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||Def. Points per Game (Rank)||Average Total|
|Packers||30.8 (3)||25.8 (17)||56.6|
|Bears||19.1 (31)||20.9 (6)||40|
Packers Players to Watch
- Aaron Rodgers leads the team with 2,889 passing yards (288.9 yards per game) and has a 68.2% completion percentage this year (240-of-352) while throwing 29 touchdowns and four interceptions in 10 games.
- Aaron Jones has ran for a team-leading 534 yards on 113 attempts (66.8 yards per game) while scoring six touchdowns in eight games. He also averages 32.6 receiving yards per game, grabbing 32 passes for 261 yards and two touchdowns.
- In 10 games in 2020, Jamaal Williams has run for 336 yards on 81 carries (33.6 ypg), with one rushing touchdown. Williams also makes an impact in the passing game, catching 27 passes for 212 (21.2 ypg) while scoring one touchdown.
- This season, Davante Adams has 68 catches (on 90 targets) to lead the team with 847 yards (105.9 per game) while scoring 10 touchdowns in eight games.
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling has tacked on 518 yards on 25 grabs with four touchdowns. He has been targeted 51 times and averages 51.8 receiving yards per game in 10 matchups this year.
- Over 10 games in 2020, Robert Tonyan has caught 32 passes on 37 targets for 391 yards and six touchdowns, averaging 39.1 receiving yards per game.
- Za’Darius Smith has 8.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also collected 10.0 TFL and 39 tackles over 10 games.
- Christian Kirksey has totaled 45 tackles and one interception to lead the team in tackles so far in five games over the 2020 campaign.
- Raven Greene has picked off one pass to lead the team while adding 31 tackles, one TFL, one sack, and four passes defended eight over games.
Bears Players to Watch
- This year, Nick Foles has collected 1,852 passing yards (231.5 yards per game) while going 202-for-311 (65% completion percentage) and throwing 10 touchdowns and eight interceptions in eight games.
- David Montgomery has churned out a team-high 472 rushing yards (52.4 yards per game) and scored one touchdown in nine games. He has added 30 catches for 212 yards (23.6 receiving yards per game) with one receiving touchdown.
- Cordarrelle Patterson leads the team with 118 rushing yards on 41 carries (11.8 yards per game), with zero touchdowns on the ground over the course of 10 games in 2020.
- Allen Robinson II has been targeted 95 times and has 63 catches to lead the team with 755 yards (75.5 ypg) while scoring three touchdowns in 10 games this season.
- Darnell Mooney has chipped in with 33 catches for 351 yards and two touchdowns over 10 games this year. He has been targeted 56 times and puts up 35.1 receiving yards per game.
- Anthony Miller has collected 349 yards on 34 passes with two touchdowns in 2020, averaging 34.9 yards per game on 57 targets in 10 contests.
- Khalil Mack has registered a team-leading 6.5 sacks, while adding eight TFL, 36 tackles, and one interception over 10 games.
- Roquan Smith has collected 97 tackles, 15.0 TFL, and two sacks to lead the team in tackles so far in 10 games over the course of the 2020 campaign.
- Tashaun Gipson has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on 46 tackles and four passes defended 10 in games this season.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from