The Dallas Cowboys (3-7) host the Washington Football Team (3-7) on Thursday, November 26, 2020 in matchup between NFC East rivals at AT&T Stadium. Washington is . An over/under of is set in the contest.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 23, 2020, 2:41 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Cowboys vs. Washington Odds
|Washington||Over||Cowboys 26 Washington 23|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Cowboys Betting Insights
- Dallas has a losing 2-8 record against the spread.
- Dallas has a losing ATS record of 0-3 when playing as at least 3.0-point favorites.
- Dallas has played in five games this year that went over the point total (50% of its outings).
- Dallas puts up 23.5 points per game, comparable to the 22.7 per matchup Washington gives up.
- Dallas is 1-4 against the spread and 3-2 overall a season ago when the team puts up at least 23.5 points.
- When Washington allows no more than 20 points, it has a 3-3 record against the spread and a 3-3 record overall.
- Dallas has just a 1-4 record against the spread at home this year, and is 2-3 overall in home games.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Washington Betting Insights
- Washington has a losing 4-5-1 record against the spread.
- Washington is just 0-1 ATS when an underdog by at least 3.0 points.
- Just five of Washington’s 10 games this year have gone over the point total (40% of its opportunities).
- This year, Washington racks up 11.8 fewer points per game (20) than Dallas allows (31.8).
- Washington is 3-3 against the spread and 3-3 overall in games when it records at least 20 points.
- Dallas has a 1-4 record against the spread and a 3-2 record overall in games when it gives up 23.5 points or less.
- Washington is just 1-3 against the spread in away games this year, and is 0-4 overall on the road.
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||Def. Points per Game (Rank)||Average Total|
|Cowboys||23.5 (20)||31.8 (32)||55.3|
|Washington||20 (29)||22.7 (10)||42.7|
Cowboys Players to Watch
- Andy Dalton has thrown for 655 yards while completing 63.2% of his passes (74-of-117), with four touchdowns and four interceptions in six games this year (109.2 yards per game).
- Ezekiel Elliott has taken 171 carries for a team-leading 675 rushing yards (67.5 yards per game) while scoring five touchdowns in 10 games. He’s also caught 38 passes for 249 yards (24.9 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns through the air.
- In 10 games in 2020, Tony Pollard has run for 266 yards on 52 carries (26.6 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns.
- Amari Cooper has hauled in 65 passes to lead the team with 736 yards while scoring two touchdowns. He has been targeted 90 times and averages 73.6 yards per game over 10 outings.
- CeeDee Lamb has also added 629 yards on 48 grabs with four touchdowns. He has been targeted 72 times and averages 62.9 receiving yards per game over the course of 10 matchups this year.
- Michael Gallup has caught 31 passes on 60 targets for 497 yards and one touchdown, averaging 49.7 yards per game in 10 contests in 2020.
- Aldon Smith has five sacks to lead the team, and has also collected four TFL and 40 tackles over 10 games.
- In 10 games over the 2020 campaign, Jaylon Smith has totaled 96 tackles, five TFL, and 1.5 sacks and leads the team in tackles.
- Chidobe Awuzie has intercepted one pass to lead the team while adding 12 tackles and two passes defended three over games.
Washington Players to Watch
- Dwayne Haskins has thrown for 939 yards while completing 61% of his passes (89-of-146), with four touchdowns and three interceptions in four games this year (234.8 yards per game).
- Antonio Gibson has taken 119 carries for a team-leading 530 rushing yards (53.0 yards per game) while scoring eight touchdowns in 10 games. He’s also caught 27 passes for 212 yards (21.2 receiving yards per game).
- J.D. McKissic leads the team with 217 rushing yards on 49 carries (21.7 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground over the course of 10 games in 2020. He also has 44 catches for 317 yards (31.7 per game).
- Terry McLaurin has been targeted 93 times and has 62 catches to lead the team with 871 yards (87.1 ypg) with three touchdowns in 10 games this season.
- Logan Thomas has racked up 308 yards on 30 passes with three touchdowns in 2020, averaging 30.8 yards per game on 57 targets in 10 contests.
- Montez Sweat has collected a team-leading six sacks, while adding seven TFL and 26 tackles over 10 games.
- In 10 games over the course of the 2020 campaign, Jon Bostic has totaled 70 tackles, four TFL, and two sacks and leads the team in tackles.
- This season, Kendall Fuller leads the team with four interceptions and has added 24 tackles and seven passes defended eight in games.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from