The Arizona Cardinals (6-3) are underdogs in a home NFC West matchup with the Seattle Seahawks (6-3) on Thursday, November 19, 2020 CenturyLink Field. An over/under of is set in the game.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 16, 2020, 2:41 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Seahawks vs. Cardinals odds
|Seahawks (-3.5)||Under (58.5)||Seahawks 31, Cardinals 26|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Seahawks Betting Insights
- Seattle has a 3-1 record against the spread at home this year, and is 4-0 overall in home games.
- Seattle has put together a 5-4 record against the spread this season.
- The Seahawks are 3-2 ATS when favored by at least 3.5 points.
- Seattle’s games have hit the over in six out of nine opportunities this season (66.7%).
- The Seahawks have put an average of 32.2 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 8.9 more than the 23.3 the Cardinals have surrendered in each contest.
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, Seattle is 4-2 and 4-2 against the spread.
- When the Arizona defense allows 23.3 points or fewer this year, the Cardinals have accumulated a 4-0 overall record and a 4-0 record against the spread.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Cardinals Betting Insights
- Just five of Arizona’s nine games this year have gone over the point total (33.3% of its outings).
- Arizona has a 5-4 record against the spread.
- The Cardinals have a split ATS record of 2-2 when an underdog by at least 3.5 points.
- Arizona’s record against the spread in away games this year is 3-1, and its record on the road overall is 3-1.
- The Cardinals average points scored this season (29.6) and the Seahawks points allowed (29.6) are exactly the same.
- Arizona is 5-1 overall and 4-2 against the spread when they score at least 29.6 points this season.
- When Seattle allows opposing offenses to put 29.6 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 4-1 overall and 3-2 against the spread.
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||Def. Points per Game (Rank)||Average Total|
|Seahawks||32.2 (1)||29.6 (28)||61.8|
|Cardinals||29.6 (7)||23.3 (9)||52.9|
Seahawks Players to Watch
- Russell Wilson leads the team with 2,789 passing yards (309.9 yards per game) and has a 69.8% completion percentage this year (233-of-334) while throwing 28 touchdowns and 10 interceptions in nine games. He also has 325 rushing yards on 45 carries with one touchdown, averaging 36.1 yards per game.
- In six games in 2020, Chris Carson has rushed for 323 yards on 66 carries (53.8 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns. Carson also figures in the passing game, catching 22 passes for 147 (24.5 ypg) while scoring three touchdowns.
- This season, D.K. Metcalf has 45 catches (on 72 targets) to lead the team with 816 yards (90.7 per game) while scoring eight touchdowns in nine games.
- Tyler Lockett has also contributed with 681 yards on 58 catches with seven touchdowns. He has been targeted 79 times and averages 75.7 receiving yards per game over the course of nine matchups this year.
- David Moore has caught 22 passes on 29 targets for 332 yards and four touchdowns, averaging 36.9 yards per game in nine contests in 2020.
- Jamal Adams has registered a team-leading 5.5 sacks, while adding 6.0 TFL and 36 tackles over five games.
- In nine games over the 2020 campaign, Bobby Wagner has racked up 85 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and three sacks and leads the team in tackles.
- Shaquill Griffin has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on 34 tackles and seven passes defended six in games this season.
Cardinals Players to Watch
- This year, Kyler Murray has racked up 2,375 passing yards (263.9 yards per game) while going 212-for-311 (68.2% completion percentage) and throwing 17 touchdowns and eight interceptions in nine games. He has added 604 rushing yards on 87 carries with 10 touchdowns, averaging 67.1 yards per game.
- Kenyan Drake has taken 135 attempts for a team-leading 612 rushing yards (76.5 yards per game) while scoring four touchdowns in eight games.
- DeAndre Hopkins has been targeted 88 times and has 67 catches to lead the team with 861 yards (95.7 ypg) and scored four touchdowns in nine games this season.
- Christian Kirk has also tacked on 27 catches for 427 yards and six touchdowns over the course of eight games this year. He has been targeted 46 times and puts up 53.4 receiving yards per game.
- Larry Fitzgerald has collected 274 yards on 35 passes with zero touchdowns in 2020, averaging 30.4 yards per game on 47 targets in nine contests.
- Haason Reddick has 5.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up 10.0 TFL and 34 tackles over nine games.
- In nine games over the 2020 campaign, Jordan Hicks has collected 74 tackles and 8.0 TFL and leads the team in tackles.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from