Oddsmakers expect the Pittsburgh Steelers (9-0) will keep their nine-game winning streak alive, as they are in a matchup with the Jacksonville Jaguars (1-8) on Sunday, November 22, 2020 at TIAA Bank Field. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 16, 2020, 2:41 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Steelers vs. Jaguars odds
|Steelers (-10.0)||Over (47.5)||Steelers 34, Jaguars 17|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Steelers Betting Insights
- Pittsburgh has a 3-1 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 4-0 overall in away games.
- Pittsburgh has compiled a 7-2 record against the spread this season.
- The Steelers are just 0-1 ATS when playing as at least 10.0-point favorites.
- Pittsburgh’s games have hit the over in six out of nine opportunities this season (66.7%).
- The Steelers average points scored this season (30.1) and the Jaguars points allowed (30.1) are exactly the same.
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, Pittsburgh is 3-0 and 3-0 against the spread.
- Jacksonville is 1-3 overall and 3-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 30.1 points.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Jaguars Betting Insights
- Five Jacksonville’s nine games this year have gone over the point total (55.6% of its opportunities).
- Jacksonville has compiled a losing 4-5 record against the spread this season.
- The Jaguars, on average, score 3.1 more points per game this season (22.1) than the Steelers allow (19).
- In games where Jacksonville scores at least 22.1 points this season, they are 1-4 overall and 3-2 against the spread.
- Pittsburgh is 4-0 overall and 3-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 19 points.
- Jacksonville is an even 2-2 against the spread in home games this year, and is 1-3 overall at home.
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||Def. Points per Game (Rank)||Average Total|
|Steelers||30.1 (4)||19 (3)||49.1|
|Jaguars||22.1 (26)||30.1 (31)||52.2|
Steelers Players to Watch
- Ben Roethlisberger leads the team with 2,267 passing yards (251.9 yards per game) and has a 66.8% completion percentage this year (223-of-334) while throwing 22 touchdowns and four interceptions in nine games.
- James Conner has taken 132 carries for a team-leading 556 rushing yards (61.8 yards per game) while scoring five touchdowns in nine games.
- In nine games in 2020, Benny Snell Jr. has run for 180 yards on 50 carries (20.0 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns.
- JuJu Smith-Schuster has hauled in 54 passes to lead the team with 516 yards while scoring five touchdowns. He has been targeted 70 times and averages 57.3 yards per game over nine outings.
- Chase Claypool’s statline this year shows 35 catches for 500 yards and seven touchdowns over nine games. He averages 55.6 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 57 times.
- Over eight games in 2020, Diontae Johnson has caught 37 passes on 65 targets for 426 yards and four touchdowns, averaging 53.3 receiving yards per game.
- T.J. Watt has notched a team-leading 9.0 sacks, while adding 14.0 TFL, 30 tackles, and one interception over nine games.
- Avery Williamson has totaled 60 tackles and one interception to lead the team in tackles so far in eight games over the course of the 2020 campaign.
- Steven Nelson has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on 29 tackles and four passes defended nine in games this season.
Jaguars Players to Watch
- Gardner Minshew has thrown for 1,855 yards while completing 65.9% of his passes (176-of-267), with 13 touchdowns and five interceptions in seven games this year (265.0 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 25 times for 122 yards and one touchdown, averaging 17.4 yards per game.
- James Robinson has taken 155 attempts for a team-leading 689 rushing yards (76.6 yards per game) while scoring five touchdowns in nine games. He’s also caught 29 passes for 228 yards (25.3 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns through the air.
- D.J. Chark has been targeted 58 times and has 37 catches to lead the team with 493 yards (61.6 ypg) with four touchdowns in eight games this season.
- Keelan Cole’s statline this year shows 34 catches for 427 yards and four touchdowns over the course of nine games. He averages 47.4 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 48 times.
- Laviska Shenault Jr. has caught 30 passes on 39 targets for 323 yards and one touchdown, averaging 40.4 yards per game in eight contests in 2020.
- Josh Allen has 2.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also added 2.0 TFL and 12 tackles over seven games.
- In nine games over the 2020 campaign, Joe Schobert has collected 71 tackles, 3.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and one interception and leads the team in tackles.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from