Oddsmakers give the Baltimore Ravens (6-3) the advantage on Sunday, November 22, 2020 against the Tennessee Titans (6-3). Baltimore is favored by . The point total is set at for the game.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 16, 2020, 2:41 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Ravens vs. Titans odds
|Ravens (-6.5)||Over (48.5)||Ravens 31, Titans 19|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Ravens Betting Insights
- Baltimore’s games have gone under the point total in six out of nine outings this season (66.7%).
- Baltimore’s record against the spread in home games this year is an even 2-2, and its record at home overall is 2-2.
- Baltimore has a 4-4-1 record against the spread.
- The Ravens are 3-2-1 ATS when favored by at least 6.5 points.
- The Ravens average points scored this season (27.1) and the Titans points allowed (26.1) are within one point of each other.
- In games where Baltimore score at least 27.1 points this season, they are 4-0 overall and 2-1-1 against the spread.
- Tennessee is 3-0 overall and 2-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 26.1 points.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Titans Betting Insights
- Seven of Tennessee’s nine games this year have gone over the point total (77.8% of its outings).
- Tennessee has a losing 3-6 record against the spread.
- The Titans are just 0-2 ATS when an underdog by at least 6.5 points.
- Tennessee is just 0-3 against the spread in away games this year, and is 2-1 overall on the road.
- The Titans have averaged 9.4 more points this season (27.7) than the Ravens have allowed (18.3).
- In games where Tennessee scores at least 27.7 points this season, they are 4-0 overall and 2-2 against the spread.
- Baltimore is 5-0 overall and 4-0-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 18.3 points.
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||Def. Points per Game (Rank)||Average Total|
|Ravens||27.1 (13)||18.3 (1)||45.4|
|Titans||27.7 (10)||26.1 (17)||53.8|
Ravens Players to Watch
- Lamar Jackson leads the team with 1,762 passing yards (195.8 yards per game) and has a 64% completion percentage this year (158-of-247) while throwing 14 touchdowns and five interceptions in nine games. He also has 524 rushing yards on 90 carries with three touchdowns, averaging 58.2 yards per game.
- In nine games in 2020, Gus Edwards has rushed for 370 yards on 82 carries (41.1 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns.
- This season, Marquise Brown has 32 catches (on 55 targets) to lead the team with 431 yards (47.9 per game) while scoring two touchdowns in nine games.
- Mark Andrews has added 358 yards on 33 grabs with five touchdowns. He has been targeted 53 times and puts up 39.8 receiving yards per game in nine matchups this year.
- Over nine games in 2020, Willie Snead IV has caught 25 passes on 33 targets for 356 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 39.6 receiving yards per game.
- Calais Campbell has collected a team-leading 4.0 sacks, while adding 5.0 TFL and 24 tackles over eight games.
- Patrick Queen has collected 61 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and two sacks to lead the team in tackles so far in nine games over the 2020 campaign.
- Marcus Peters has picked off three passes to lead the team while adding 32 tackles, 1.0 TFL, one sack, and six passes defended nine over games.
Titans Players to Watch
- This year, Ryan Tannehill has put up 2,126 passing yards (236.2 yards per game) while going 182-for-281 (64.8% completion percentage) and throwing 20 touchdowns and three interceptions in nine games. He has tacked on a 114 rushing yards on 24 carries with one touchdown, averaging 12.7 yards per game.
- Derrick Henry has taken 201 attempts for a team-leading 946 rushing yards (105.1 yards per game) while scoring eight touchdowns in nine games.
- Jeremy McNichols has 173 yards on 26 carries (19.2 ypg), with zero rushing touchdowns over the course of nine games.
- A.J. Brown has been targeted 52 times and has 32 catches to lead the team with 476 yards (68.0 ypg) while scoring six touchdowns in seven games this season.
- Corey Davis’ statline this year shows 34 catches for 436 yards and three touchdowns in nine games. He puts up 48.4 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 48 times.
- Jonnu Smith has caught 26 passes on 43 targets for 318 yards and six touchdowns, averaging 35.3 yards per game in nine contests in 2020.
- DaQuan Jones has 2.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also collected 5.0 TFL and 30 tackles over nine games.
- In nine games over the 2020 campaign, Jayon Brown has collected 71 tackles, 4.0 TFL, one sack, and one interception and leads the team in tackles.
- This season, Amani Hooker leads the team with two interceptions and has added 18 tackles and four passes defended nine in games.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from