The Los Angeles Chargers (2-7), who have lost three games in a row, are against the New York Jets (0-9), losers of nine straight, on Sunday, November 22, 2020 at SoFi Stadium. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 16, 2020, 2:41 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chargers vs. Jets odds
|Chargers (-8.0)||Over (47.5)||Chargers 32, Jets 15|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Chargers Betting Insights
- Los Angeles’ record against the spread in home games this year is an even 2-2, and its record at home overall is 1-3.
- Los Angeles is 5-4 against the spread.
- Most of Los Angeles’ games this year — six out of nine — have hit the over (66.7%).
- The Chargers have averaged 4.7 fewer points per game this season (25.1) than the Jets have allowed (29.8).
- In games where Los Angeles score at least 25.1 points this season, they are 1-4 overall and 3-2 against the spread.
- New York is 0-3 overall and 1-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 29.8 points.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Jets Betting Insights
- Just five of New York’s nine games this year have gone over the point total (44.4% of its opportunities).
- New York has put together a losing 2-7 record against the spread this season.
- The average points per game output for the Jets this season, 13.4, is 13.8 fewer than the 27.2 the Chargers have given up in each contest.
- New York is 0-3 overall and 1-2 against the spread when they score at least 13.4 points this season.
- Los Angeles is 1-2 overall and 2-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 27.2 points.
- New York is just 0-4 against the spread in away games this year, and is 0-4 overall on the road.
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||Def. Points per Game (Rank)||Average Total|
|Chargers||25.1 (17)||27.2 (22)||52.3|
|Jets||13.4 (32)||29.8 (30)||43.2|
Chargers Players to Watch
- Justin Herbert has thrown for 2,333 yards while completing 66.8% of his passes (201-of-301), with 19 touchdowns and six interceptions in eight games this year (291.6 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 37 times for 176 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 22.0 yards per game.
- Joshua Kelley has taken 98 attempts for a team-leading 313 rushing yards (34.8 yards per game) while scoring one touchdown in nine games. He’s also caught 19 passes for 141 yards (15.7 receiving yards per game).
- Keenan Allen has reeled in 65 passes to lead the team with 690 yards with five touchdowns. He has been targeted 93 times and averages 76.7 yards per game over nine outings.
- Mike Williams has also added 431 yards on 25 grabs with three touchdowns. He has been targeted 45 times and averages 53.9 receiving yards per game in eight matchups this year.
- Hunter Henry has caught 37 passes on 58 targets for 387 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 43.0 yards per game in nine contests in 2020.
- Joey Bosa has 4.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up 8.0 TFL and 18 tackles over seven games.
- In nine games over the course of the 2020 campaign, Kyzir White has racked up 70 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and 0.5 sacks and leads the team in tackles.
- Michael Davis has intercepted one pass to lead the team while adding 38 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and seven passes defended nine over games.
Jets Players to Watch
- This year, Sam Darnold has racked up 1,045 passing yards (174.2 yards per game) while going 112-for-191 (58.6% completion percentage) and throwing three touchdowns and six interceptions in six games. He has tacked on a 138 rushing yards on 18 carries with one touchdown, averaging 23.0 yards per game.
- Frank Gore has churned out a team-high 386 rushing yards (42.9 yards per game) and scored zero touchdowns in nine games.
- Lamical Perine has 168 yards on 47 carries (21.0 ypg), with one rushing touchdown over the course of eight games.
- This season, Jamison Crowder has 31 catches (on 48 targets) to lead the team with 409 yards (81.8 per game) while scoring three touchdowns in five games.
- Braxton Berrios’ statline this year shows 24 catches for 223 yards and two touchdowns over the course of nine games. He averages 24.8 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 39 times.
- Breshad Perriman has totaled 219 yards on 16 passes with two touchdowns in 2020, averaging 43.8 yards per game on 24 targets in five contests.
- Quinnen Williams has registered a team-leading 3.0 sacks, while adding 7.0 TFL and 31 tackles over eight games.
- In nine games over the course of the 2020 campaign, Neville Hewitt has collected 72 tackles and 1.0 TFL and leads the team in tackles.
- This season, Pierre Desir leads the team with three interceptions and has added 45 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and eight passes defended nine in games.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from