The Kansas City Chiefs (8-1) bring a four-game winning streak into a matchup with the Las Vegas Raiders (6-3), winners of three in a row, on Sunday, November 22, 2020 at Allegiant Stadium. Kansas City is a favorite in the game. The contest has an over/under of .
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 16, 2020, 2:41 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chiefs vs. Raiders odds
|Raiders (+6.5)||Under (57.0)||Chiefs 28, Raiders 25|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Chiefs Betting Insights
- Kansas City’s record against the spread in away games this year is 3-1, and its record on the road overall is 4-0.
- Kansas City is 6-3 against the spread.
- The Chiefs have an ATS record of 4-3 when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Just five of Kansas City’s nine games this year have gone over the point total (44.4% of its opportunities).
- The Chiefs have put an average of 31.8 points per game on the scoreboard this season, five more than the 26.8 the Raiders have surrendered in each contest.
- In games where Kansas City score at least 31.8 points this season, they are 5-1 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
- Las Vegas is 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 26.8 points.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Raiders Betting Insights
- Seven Las Vegas’ nine games this year have gone over the point total (77.8% of its opportunities).
- Las Vegas has put together a 6-3 record against the spread this season.
- Las Vegas is an even 2-2 against the spread in home games this year, and is 2-2 overall at home.
- The Raiders have averaged eight more points this season (28.3) than the Chiefs have allowed (20.3).
- Las Vegas is 5-0 overall and 5-0 against the spread when they score at least 28.3 points this season.
- Kansas City is 7-0 overall and 6-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 20.3 points.
|Off. PPG (Rank)||Def. PPG (Rank)||Average Total|
|Chiefs||31.8 (2)||20.3 (6)||52.1|
|Raiders||28.3 (8)||26.8 (19)||55.1|
Chiefs Players to Watch
- Patrick Mahomes II leads the team with 2,687 passing yards (298.6 yards per game) and has a 66.9% completion percentage this year (220-of-329) while throwing 25 touchdowns and one interception in nine games. He also has 165 rushing yards on 36 carries with two touchdowns, averaging 18.3 yards per game.
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire has rushed for a team-leading 586 yards on 126 attempts (65.1 yards per game) while scoring two touchdowns in nine games. He also averages 24.9 receiving yards per game, grabbing 28 passes for 224 yards and one touchdown.
- This season, Travis Kelce has 58 catches (on 79 targets) to lead the team with 769 yards (85.4 per game) with six touchdowns in nine games.
- Tyreek Hill has contributed with 650 yards on 44 grabs with nine touchdowns. He has been targeted 72 times and averages 72.2 receiving yards per game over the course of nine matchups this year.
- Chris Jones has collected a team-leading 5.5 sacks, while adding 1.0 TFL and 24 tackles over eight games.
- In nine games over the 2020 campaign, Daniel Sorensen has racked up 58 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and two interceptions and leads the team in tackles.
- Tyrann Mathieu has picked off two passes to lead the team while adding 42 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and four passes defended nine over games.
Raiders Players to Watch
- Derek Carr has thrown for 2,155 yards while completing 69.3% of his passes (196-of-283), with 16 touchdowns and two interceptions in nine games this year (239.4 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 27 times for 118 yards, averaging 13.1 yards per game.
- Josh Jacobs has taken 182 carries for a team-leading 699 rushing yards (77.7 yards per game) while scoring eight touchdowns in nine games. He’s also caught 23 passes for 149 yards (16.6 receiving yards per game).
- Devontae Booker leads the team with 304 rushing yards on 49 carries (33.8 yards per game), with three touchdowns on the ground over the course of nine games in 2020.
- Darren Waller has been targeted 77 times and has 53 catches to lead the team with 430 yards (47.8 ypg) while scoring four touchdowns in nine games this season.
- Hunter Renfrow has also added 29 catches for 399 yards and two touchdowns in nine games this year. He has been targeted 38 times and puts up 44.3 receiving yards per game.
- Nelson Agholor has racked up 355 yards on 18 passes with five touchdowns in 2020, averaging 39.4 yards per game on 29 targets in nine contests.
- Maxx Crosby has 6.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also collected 8.0 TFL and 24 tackles over nine games.
- In nine games over the course of the 2020 campaign, Lamarcus Joyner has totaled 46 tackles and 5.0 TFL and leads the team in tackles.
- This season, Jeff Heath leads the team with three interceptions and has added 12 tackles and three passes defended nine in games.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from