The New Orleans Saints (7-2) host the Atlanta Falcons (3-6) on Sunday, November 22, 2020 in matchup between NFC South opponents at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Atlanta is a underdog. The game has an over/under of .
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 17, 2020, 1:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Saints vs. Falcons odds
|Saints (-4.5)||Over (51.5)||Saints 36, Falcons 19|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Saints Betting Insights
- New Orleans’ games have hit the over in seven out of nine opportunities this season (77.8%).
- New Orleans has just a 2-3 record against the spread at home this year, and is 4-1 overall in home games.
- New Orleans is just 4-5 against the spread.
- The Saints are just 2-3 ATS when favored by at least 4.5 points.
- The Saints average points scored this season (30.1) and the Falcons points allowed (27.9) are within 2.2 points of each other.
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, New Orleans is 3-0 and 3-0 against the spread.
- Atlanta is 3-2 overall and 3-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 27.9 points.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Falcons Betting Insights
- Atlanta has compiled a losing 4-5 record against the spread this season.
- The Falcons are 1-0 ATS when an underdog by at least 4.5 points.
- Atlanta’s games have hit the over in five out of nine opportunities this season (55.6%).
- The Falcons, on average, score 3.3 more points per game this season (27) than the Saints allow (23.7).
- Atlanta is 2-1 overall and 3-0 against the spread when they score at least 27 points this season.
- New Orleans is 4-0 overall and 3-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 23.7 points.
- Atlanta has a 3-1 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 2-2 overall in away games.
|Off. PPG (Rank)||Def. PPG (Rank)||Average Total|
|Saints||30.1 (4)||23.7 (13)||53.8|
|Falcons||27 (13)||27.9 (25)||54.9|
Saints Players to Watch
- Alvin Kamara has picked up a team-high 486 rushing yards (54.0 yards per game) and scored seven touchdowns in nine games. He has added 67 catches for 648 yards (72.0 receiving yards per game) with four receiving touchdowns.
- Latavius Murray has 378 yards on 90 carries (42.0 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns over the course of nine games.
- Emmanuel Sanders has also added 347 yards on 31 catches with three touchdowns. He has been targeted 42 times and puts up 38.6 receiving yards per game in nine matchups this year.
- Tre’Quan Smith has caught 26 passes on 35 targets for 305 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 33.9 yards per game in nine contests in 2020.
- Trey Hendrickson has 7.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also added 8.0 TFL and 18 tackles over nine games.
- Demario Davis has totaled 59 tackles, 7.0 TFL, and three sacks to lead the team in tackles so far in nine games over the course of the 2020 campaign.
- Patrick Robinson has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on nine tackles and four passes defended nine in games this season.
Falcons Players to Watch
- Matt Ryan has thrown for 2,746 yards while completing 67.2% of his passes (236-of-351), with 15 touchdowns and five interceptions in nine games this year (305.1 yards per game).
- Todd Gurley II has taken 159 carries for a team-leading 584 rushing yards (64.9 yards per game) while scoring nine touchdowns in nine games.
- Brian Hill leads the team with 243 rushing yards on 56 carries (27.0 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground over the course of nine games in 2020.
- This season, Calvin Ridley has 43 catches (on 68 targets) to lead the team with 657 yards (82.1 per game) with six touchdowns in eight games.
- Julio Jones’ statline this year shows 43 catches for 638 yards and three touchdowns in seven games. He averages 91.1 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 56 times.
- Hayden Hurst has totaled 411 yards on 37 passes with three touchdowns in 2020, averaging 45.7 yards per game on 54 targets in nine contests.
- Grady Jarrett has 2.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also added 5.0 TFL and 31 tackles over nine games.
- In eight games over the course of the 2020 campaign, Foyesade Oluokun has racked up 64 tackles, 3.0 TFL, one sack, and one interception and leads the team in tackles.
- Blidi Wreh-Wilson has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on six tackles, 1.0 TFL, and three passes defended nine in games this season.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from