The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-3) are favorites heading into their matchup on Monday, November 23, 2020 against the Los Angeles Rams (6-3). The over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 17, 2020, 1:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Buccaneers vs. Rams odds
|Buccaneers (-3.5)||Under (47.5)||Buccaneers 28, Rams 19|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Buccaneers Betting Insights
- Tampa Bay’s record against the spread in home games this year is an even 2-2, and its record at home overall is 3-1.
- Tampa Bay has put together a 5-5 record against the spread this season.
- The Buccaneers are 4-3 ATS when favored by at least 3.5 points.
- Tampa Bay’s games have hit the over in six out of 10 outings this season (60%).
- The Buccaneers have put an average of 29.6 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 10.9 more than the 18.7 the Rams have surrendered in each contest.
- In games where Tampa Bay score at least 29.6 points this season, they are 5-0 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
- Los Angeles is 5-0 overall and 4-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 18.7 points.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Rams Betting Insights
- Just seven of Los Angeles’ nine games this year have gone over the point total (22.2% of its outings).
- Los Angeles has compiled a 5-4 record against the spread this season.
- The Rams have an even ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Los Angeles’ record against the spread in away games this year is just 2-3, and its record on the road overall is 2-3.
- The Rams average points scored this season (24) and the Buccaneers points allowed (22.6) are within 1.4 points of each other.
- Los Angeles is 3-1 overall and 3-1 against the spread when they score at least 24 points this season.
- Tampa Bay is 4-1 overall and 4-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 22.6 points.
|Off. PPG (Rank)||Def. PPG (Rank)||Average Total|
|Buccaneers||29.6 (6)||22.6 (8)||52.2|
|Rams||24 (18)||18.7 (2)||42.7|
Buccaneers Players to Watch
- Tom Brady leads the team with 2,739 passing yards (273.9 yards per game) and has a 66% completion percentage this year (254-of-385) while throwing 23 touchdowns and seven interceptions in 10 games.
- Ronald Jones II has taken 143 carries for a team-leading 730 rushing yards (73.0 yards per game) while scoring five touchdowns in 10 games.
- Leonard Fournette has 244 yards on 59 carries (30.5 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns over the course of eight games. He also has 24 catches for 152 yards (19.0 ypg).
- This season, Mike Evans has 40 catches (on 63 targets) to lead the team with 514 yards (51.4 per game) with eight touchdowns in 10 games.
- Scott Miller’s statline this year shows 27 catches for 414 yards and two touchdowns in 10 games. He puts up 41.4 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 42 times.
- Chris Godwin has caught 34 passes on 41 targets for 412 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 68.7 yards per game in six contests in 2020.
- Jason Pierre-Paul has 7.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up 5.0 TFL, 38 tackles, and one interception over 10 games.
- Devin White has racked up 88 tackles, 8.0 TFL, and five sacks to lead the team in tackles so far in 10 games over the 2020 campaign.
- Carlton Davis has intercepted four passes to lead the team while adding 43 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and 14 passes defended 10 over games.
Rams Players to Watch
- Jared Goff has thrown for 2,446 yards while completing 66.4% of his passes (213-of-321), with 13 touchdowns and six interceptions in nine games this year (271.8 yards per game).
- Darrell Henderson has taken 102 attempts for a team-leading 488 rushing yards (54.2 yards per game) while scoring four touchdowns in nine games.
- Malcolm Brown leads the team with 346 rushing yards on 81 carries (38.4 yards per game), with five touchdowns on the ground over the course of nine games in 2020.
- This season, Cooper Kupp has 53 catches (on 79 targets) to lead the team with 577 yards (64.1 per game) with two touchdowns in nine games.
- Robert Woods has tacked on 42 catches for 468 yards and four touchdowns in nine games this year. He has been targeted 60 times and averages 52.0 receiving yards per game.
- Josh Reynolds has caught 30 passes on 48 targets for 416 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 46.2 yards per game in nine contests in 2020.
- Aaron Donald has registered a team-leading 9.0 sacks, while adding 7.0 TFL and 26 tackles over nine games.
- Micah Kiser has racked up 72 tackles to lead the team in tackles so far in eight games over the course of the 2020 campaign.
- Darious Williams has a team-high four interceptions and has tacked on 20 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and 10 passes defended nine in games this season.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from