The Tennessee Titans (2-2) and Washington Commanders (1-3) will clash in a Week 5 matchup. The Commanders ( on the moneyline to win) serve as host on October 9, 2022 at 1:00 PM ET on CBS against the Titans ( ). The matchup’s over/under is currently listed at .
The insights in the following article reference odds valid as of October 6, 2022 at 10:48 AM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this contest and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Titans Vs Washington Odds
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Commanders (+2.5)||Over (43)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Rankings
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||18.8 (21)||18.3 (25)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||25.3 (25)||26.8 (29)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.2 (19)||4.6 (32)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||6.3 (30)||6.0 (25)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||6 (16)||7 (22)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||6 (12)||1 (32)|
Titans Betting Insights
- The Titans have won twice against the spread this year.
- Tennessee is winless ATS (0-1) as a 2.5-point favorite or greater this year.
- Two of the Titans’ four games have hit the over.
- On two occasions this year have the Titans and their opponent combined to score more than 43 points.
- The total for this game is 43, 1.9 points fewer than the average total in Tennessee games thus far this season (postseason included).
Washington Betting Insights
- The Commanders have posted one win against the spread this season.
- Washington has no wins ATS (0-2) as a 2.5-point underdog or more this year.
- The Commanders have played two games (out of four) which finished over the total this year.
- Washington games have gone over 43 points scored twice this season.
- The average total points scored in Commanders games this year (43) is 1.9 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Titans Players to Watch
- Ryan Tannehill has racked up 784 yards (196.0 ypg) on 67-of-101 passing with five touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season.
- Derrick Henry has carried the ball 76 times for a team-high 306 yards on the ground and has found the end zone three times. He’s also tacked on eight catches for 91 yards (22.8 per game).
- Hassan Haskins has been handed the ball nine times this year and racked up 37 yards (9.3 per game).
- Robert Woods’ leads his squad with 167 yards as a receiver. He’s racked up that yardage on 13 receptions (out of 20 targets) and scored one touchdown.
- Treylon Burks has caught 10 passes for 129 yards (32.3 yards per game) this year.
- Dontrell Hilliard has hauled in eight grabs for 109 yards, an average of 36.3 yards per game. He’s scored two times as a receiver this season.
- Rashad Weaver has racked up 4.0 sacks to lead the team, while also recording 2.0 TFL and eight tackles.
- Tennessee’s top-tackler, Roger McCreary, has 30 tackles and 1.0 TFL this year.
- Kevin Byard has picked off a team-leading one pass. He also has 29 tackles and one pass defended to his name.
Washington Players to Watch
- Carson Wentz leads Washington with 1,031 yards on 107-of-172 passing with eight touchdowns compared to five interceptions this season. He has chipped in with 62 rushing yards (15.5 ypg) on 12 carries.
- The team’s top rusher, Antonio Gibson, has carried the ball 53 times for 173 yards (43.3 per game) with two touchdowns. He’s also caught 13 passes for 101 yards.
- J.D. McKissic has racked up 65 yards on 17 carries, while also catching 19 passes for 122 yards.
- Terry McLaurin paces his squad with 250 receiving yards on 14 receptions with one touchdown.
- Curtis Samuel has racked up 219 receiving yards (54.8 yards per game) and two touchdowns on 26 receptions.
- Jahan Dotson has racked up 152 reciving yards (38.0 ypg) and four touchdowns this season.
- Jamin Davis has racked up 3.0 sacks to pace the team, while also picking up 2.0 TFL and 18 tackles.
- Cole Holcomb is the team’s top-tackler this year. He’s amassed 32 tackles.
- Darrick Forrest has a team-leading one interception to go along with 21 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and three passes defended.
Best Betting Sites For Titans vs Commanders
Powered By Data Skrive using data from