Dalvin Cook and his Minnesota Vikings teammates hit the field against the Detroit Lions in a Week 3 NFL matchup at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. With prop bets available for Cook in this matchup, let’s take a look at the stats and trends to help you make good predictions.
Dalvin Cook Player Props Vs The Lions
2022 Betting Outcomes
|Games Over Yards Prop||1||1|
|Games w/1+ TDs||0||0|
|Games w/2+ TDs||0||0|
Dalvin Cook’s Rushing Trends
- Cook has taken 26 carries for a team-leading 107 rushing yards (53.5 yards per game) while scoring zero touchdowns.
- He picks up 4.1 rushing yards per attempt, 34th in the league.
- Cook has racked up 107 rushing yards to rank 19th in the league.
Cook’s Receiving Trends
- He’s also caught seven passes for 37 yards (18.5 per game).
- With 37 yards on seven receptions, Cook ranks 149th in the league with 5.3 yards per catch this season.
This Week’s Predictions
|Cook (2022)||League AVG (2022)||vs Lions (2022)||Prediction|
|78.5+ Rushing Yards||50%||19.1%||66.7%||50.3%|
|1+ Rushing TDs||0%||30.9%||100%||28.9%|
|2+ Rushing TDs||0%||3.2%||0%||0.4%|
|18.5+ Receiving Yards||50%||75.8%||63.6%||56.6%|
|1+ Receiving TDs||0%||23.6%||27.3%||9.8%|
|2+ Receiving TDs||0%||4.2%||0%||0.5%|
The “Prediction” column gives our estimate of how likely the player is to meet or exceed the listed total for the stat in this week’s game. For example, that means if the prediction is greater than 55% on a prop that is listed with -110 odds (an implied probability of just over 50%), it would be a recommended pick.
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total (while meeting the standard NFL qualifying participation threshold) compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category (passing, rushing or receiving).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from