NFL action in Week 3 at FedExField will see the Philadelphia Eagles and Miles Sanders face off against the Washington Commanders at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. In this article we break down all of Sanders’ prop bets available for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best predictions.
Miles Sanders Player Props Vs Commanders
2022 Betting Outcomes
|Games Over Yards Prop||2||1|
|Games w/1+ TDs||1||0|
|Games w/2+ TDs||0||0|
Miles Sanders’ Rushing Trends
- Sanders has taken 30 carries for a team-leading 176 rushing yards (88.0 per game) and scored one touchdown.
- He averages 5.9 rushing yards per attempt, seventh in the league.
- Sanders’ 176 yards rank seventh in the league, and his one TD on the ground rank fifth.
Sanders’ Receiving Trends
- He’s also tacked on five catches for 15 yards (7.5 per game).
- With 15 yards on five receptions, Sanders ranks 158th in the league with 3.0 yards per catch this season.
This Week’s Predictions
|Sanders (2022)||League AVG (2022)||vs Commanders (2022)||Prediction|
|63.5+ Rushing Yards||100%||29.8%||50%||78.7%|
|1+ Rushing TDs||50%||30.9%||50.0%||47.6%|
|2+ Rushing TDs||0%||3.2%||0.0%||0.4%|
|8.5+ Receiving Yards||50%||94.2%||100%||68%|
|1+ Receiving TDs||0%||23.6%||33.3%||11.3%|
|2+ Receiving TDs||0%||4.2%||11.1%||3.3%|
The “Prediction” column gives our estimate of how likely the player is to meet or exceed the listed total for the stat in this week’s game. For example, that means if the prediction is greater than 55% on a prop that is listed with -110 odds (an implied probability of just over 50%), it would be a recommended pick.
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total (while meeting the standard NFL qualifying participation threshold) compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category (passing, rushing or receiving).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from