Pac-12 foes will clash when the No. 13 Utah Utes (2-1) battle the Arizona State Sun Devils (1-2). The Utes, listed aton the spread, hit the road on September 24, 2022 at 10:30 PM ET against the Sun Devils, on the moneyline to win. A point total of has been set for the matchup.
The betting insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of September 23, 2022 at 10:26 AM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Utah Vs. Arizona State Odds
|Arizona State (+15.5)||Under (54)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|Utah||Stats (Rank)||Arizona State|
|44.7 (15)||Points Per Game||26.0 (91)|
|14.3 (24)||Points Per Game Against||22.3 (55)|
|264.0 (43)||Pass Yards||125.0 (121)|
|90.0 (2)||Pass Yards Against||121.7 (9)|
|216.7 (29)||Rush Yards||132.7 (90)|
|146.3 (76)||Rush Yards Against||158.7 (85)|
|2 (23)||Giveaways||2 (23)|
|4 (46)||Takeaways||3 (72)|
Utah Vs. Arizona State Betting Insights
Utah Stats And Trends
- Utah has won twice against the spread this season.
- Utah is unbeaten ATS (2-0) as a 15.5-point favorite or greater this season.
- Two of three Utah games have gone over the point total this season.
- The Utes and their opponent have combined for more than 54 points twice this year.
- The over/under in this game is 54 points, 0.8 higher than the average total in Utes games this season.
Arizona State Stats And Trends
- Arizona State has but one win versus the spread this season.
- None of Arizona State’s three games has gone over the point total in 2022.
- Not one Sun Devils game this season has ended with more than 54 combined points scored.
- The average total for Sun Devils games is 55.7 points, 1.7 more than this game’s over/under.
Utah Players To Watch
- Cameron Rising has 694 passing yards (231.3 ypg) to lead Utah, completing 67.1% of his passes and tossing eight touchdown passes and one interception this season. He’s also contributed on the ground with 90 rushing yards (30.0 ypg) on 13 carries.
- Tavion Thomas has carried the ball 50 times for a team-high 222 yards (74.0 per game), with four touchdowns this year.
- This season Micah Bernard has piled up 11 carries for 91 yards (30.3 per game) and one touchdown, while also catching nine passes for 97 yards (32.3 per game).
- Brant Kuithe’s 191 receiving yards (63.7 yards per game) lead the team. He has 17 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Dalton Kincaid has caught 12 passes for 174 yards (58.0 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Devaughn Vele’s eight catches have turned into 112 yards (37.3 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Arizona State Players To Watch
- Xazavian Valladay has carried the ball 36 times for a team-high 234 yards (78.0 per game), with three touchdowns this year.
- This season Daniyel Ngata has piled up 17 carries for 91 yards (30.3 per game).
- Elijhah Badger’s team-high 129 receiving yards (43.0 yards per game) have come on 10 receptions with one touchdown.
- Giovanni Sanders has put up a 115-yard season so far (38.3 receiving yards per game), reeling in four passes.
- Messiah Swinson’s four grabs are good enough for 65 yards (32.5 ypg).