The Toledo Rockets (2-1) will battle the San Diego State Aztecs (1-2) at SnapDragon Stadium in San Diego Country Estates, California. The Rockets () kick things off on September 24, 2022 at 3:30 PM ET against the Aztecs ( on the moneyline to win). A total of points has been set for the matchup by sportsbooks.
The insights in this article are based off odds valid as of September 23, 2022 at 10:25 AM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this outing and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Toledo Vs. San Diego State Odds
|Toledo (-3)||Over (45)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|Toledo||Stats (Rank)||San Diego State|
|37.7 (39)||Points Per Game||21.7 (107)|
|29.0 (88)||Points Per Game Against||26.7 (76)|
|192.0 (100)||Pass Yards||76.7 (129)|
|199.3 (50)||Pass Yards Against||260.3 (99)|
|194.7 (44)||Rush Yards||221.0 (22)|
|177.0 (103)||Rush Yards Against||138.7 (70)|
|2 (23)||Giveaways||5 (90)|
|2 (98)||Takeaways||2 (98)|
Toledo Vs. San Diego State Betting Insights
Toledo Stats And Trends
- Toledo hasn won once against the spread this year.
- Toledo has won once ATS (1-1) as a 3-point or higher favorite this year.
- Two of Toledo’s three games have gone over the point total.
- The Rockets and their opponent have combined to score more than 45 points twice this season.
- The point total average for Rockets games this season is 56.3, 11.3 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
San Diego State Stats And Trends
- San Diego State has not won a game against the spread this year.
- San Diego State has no wins ATS (0-1) as a 3-point underdog or greater this year.
- One of San Diego State’s three games has hit the over.
- Aztecs games have finished with over 45 points twice this season.
- The average total for Aztecs games is 48.0 points, 3.0 more than this game’s over/under.
Toledo Players To Watch
- DeQuan Finn has thrown for 546 yards (182.0 ypg) to lead Toledo, completing 58.9% of his passes and recording five touchdown passes and two interceptions this season. He’s also run for 208 yards (69.3 ypg) on 26 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- This season Peny Boone has collected 118 yards (39.3 per game) on 28 carries with two touchdowns.
- Jerjuan Newton’s 202 receiving yards (67.3 yards per game) lead the team. He has 10 receptions with two touchdowns.
- DeMeer Blankumsee has reeled in 16 passes for 123 yards (41.0 yards per game) this year.
- Jamal Turner’s three catches have netted him 87 yards (87.0 ypg) and one touchdown.
San Diego State Players To Watch
- Jaylon Armstead’s team-high 160 rushing yards (53.3 per game) have come on 15 carries this year.
- This season Jordan Byrd has racked up 13 carries for 109 yards (36.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- Jesse Matthews’ 57 receiving yards (19.0 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s collected six receptions.
- Tyrell Shavers has put together a 52-yard season so far (17.3 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns, reeling in six passes.
- Josh Nicholson’s two catches have netted him 23 yards (23.0 ypg) and one touchdown.