SEC opponents will meet when the Auburn Tigers (2-1) meet the Missouri Tigers (2-1). The Auburn Tigers, listed aton the spread, take to their home field on September 24, 2022 at 12:00 PM ET against the Missouri Tigers, on the moneyline to win. The point total for the matchup is set at points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds as of September 23, 2022 at 10:24 AM ET. See the table below for the latest odds on this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Auburn Vs. Missouri Odds
|Auburn (-7)||Over (51.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|26.0 (91)||Points Per Game||32.7 (66)|
|24.3 (66)||Points Per Game Against||27.0 (79)|
|225.3 (84)||Pass Yards||121.0 (124)|
|234.7 (83)||Pass Yards Against||145.7 (13)|
|204.7 (39)||Rush Yards||139.0 (87)|
|124.3 (57)||Rush Yards Against||82.0 (21)|
|6 (104)||Giveaways||6 (104)|
|0 (100)||Takeaways||4 (46)|
Auburn Vs. Missouri Betting Insights
Auburn Stats And Trends
- Auburn is winless against the spread this year.
- Auburn is winless ATS (0-2) as a 7-point favorite or greater this season.
- Two of three Auburn games have hit the over this season.
- The Auburn Tigers and their opponent have combined to score more than 51.5 points twice this year.
- The over/under in this game is 51.5 points, 2.3 higher than the average total in Auburn Tigers games this season.
Missouri Stats And Trends
- Missouri has one win against the spread this year.
- Missouri doesn’t have a win ATS (0-1) as a 7-point underdog or more this season.
- One of Missouri’s three games has gone over the point total.
- Missouri Tigers games have gone over 51.5 points scored twice this year.
- The average total for Missouri Tigers games is 57.5 points, 6.0 more than this game’s over/under.
Auburn Players To Watch
- TJ Finley has thrown for 431 yards (143.7 ypg) to lead Auburn, completing 62.3% of his passes and recording one touchdown pass and four interceptions this season. He’s also contributed in the ground game with 40 rushing yards (13.3 ypg) on 16 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Tank Bigsby’s team-high 237 rushing yards (79.0 per game) have come on 38 carries, with three touchdowns this year. He’s also added 69 yards (23.0 per game) on seven catches.
- This season Robby Ashford has rushed for 158 yards (52.7 per game) on 24 carries.
- Ja’Varrius Johnson’s 231 receiving yards (77.0 yards per game) lead the team. He has 13 receptions.
- Shedrick Jackson has grabbed nine passes for 140 yards (46.7 yards per game) this year.
Missouri Players To Watch
- Brady Cook leads Missouri with 329 passing yards (109.7 ypg) on 33-of-54 passing with one touchdown and three interceptions this season. He also has 117 rushing yards (39.0 ypg) on 20 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- This season Cody Schrader has rushed for 89 yards (29.7 per game) on 23 carries with two touchdowns.
- Dominic Lovett’s team-high 142 receiving yards (47.3 yards per game) have come on nine receptions.
- Tauskie Dove has put together a 73-yard season so far (36.5 receiving yards per game), hauling in five passes.
- Barrett Banister’s six receptions have netted him 61 yards (20.3 ypg).