MAC foes will clash when the Eastern Michigan Eagles (2-1) meet the Buffalo Bulls (0-3). The Bulls,on the moneyline to win, and the Eagles, listed at on the spread, kick things off on September 24, 2022 at 12:00 PM ET. Oddsmakers have listed the matchup’s total at .
This article refers to lines current as of September 23, 2022 at 10:24 AM ET. See all the latest odds for this contest in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Eastern Michigan Vs. Buffalo Odds
|Buffalo (+6)||Under (60)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|Eastern Michigan||Stats (Rank)||Buffalo|
|31.0 (77)||Points Per Game||22.3 (106)|
|34.7 (109)||Points Per Game Against||35.3 (111)|
|197.0 (97)||Pass Yards||247.7 (65)|
|220.3 (74)||Pass Yards Against||272.7 (108)|
|140.3 (85)||Rush Yards||108.7 (109)|
|96.7 (37)||Rush Yards Against||196.3 (113)|
|7 (116)||Giveaways||2 (23)|
|2 (98)||Takeaways||1 (118)|
Eastern Michigan Vs. Buffalo Betting Insights
Eastern Michigan Stats And Trends
- Eastern Michigan has one win against the spread this season.
- Eastern Michigan has yet to win ATS (0-1) when playing as at least 6-point favorites this year.
- Two of Eastern Michigan’s three games have gone over the point total.
- On two occasions this season have the Eagles and their opponent combined for more than 60 points.
- Eagles games this season have posted an average total of 56.8, which is 3.2 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
Buffalo Stats And Trends
- Buffalo has posted two wins against the spread this year.
- Buffalo has yet to lose ATS (2-0) as a 6-point underdog or greater this year.
- Buffalo has played two games (out of three) which finished over the total this year.
- Bulls games have finished with over 60 points two times this season.
- Games involving the Bulls this year have averaged 58.7 points per game, a 1.3-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Eastern Michigan Players To Watch
- Taylor Powell has 588 passing yards (196.0 ypg) to lead Eastern Michigan, completing 65% of his passes and throwing four touchdown passes and four interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Samson Evans, has carried the ball 60 times for 364 yards (121.3 per game), with three touchdowns this year.
- This season Jaylon Jackson has rushed for 61 yards (20.3 per game) on eight carries.
- Tanner Knue’s 190 receiving yards (63.3 yards per game) lead the team. He has 16 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Hassan Beydoun has put up a 98-yard season so far (32.7 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns, reeling in nine passes.
- Gunnar Oakes has hauled in 11 grabs for 98 yards (32.7 ypg) this season.
Buffalo Players To Watch
- Cole Snyder has 729 passing yards (243.0 ypg) to lead Buffalo, completing 59.8% of his passes and collecting five touchdown passes and two interceptions this season. He’s also helped out on the ground with 41 rushing yards (13.7 ypg) on 30 carries.
- Michael Washington has carried the ball 35 times for a team-high 147 yards (49.0 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- This season Ron Cook Jr. has rushed for 108 yards (36.0 per game) on 34 carries, while also catching five passes for 51 yards (17.0 per game).
- Justin Marshall’s 256 receiving yards (85.3 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 17 receptions and three touchdowns.
- Quian Williams has racked up 195 receiving yards (65.0 yards per game) and two touchdowns, hauling in 19 passes this year.
- Marlyn Johnson’s six receptions this season have resulted in 69 yards (23.0 ypg).